innovation and originality......................

So I think I got this figured out, correct me if I'm wrong on any point. Tmoney is starting up a website and his designer grabs a picture off the interwebs that more than likely had Hamilton's watermark taken off already. Hamilton sees said picture and calls Tmoney who corrects the mistake even tho he is burying his grandfather this week and Hamilton still feels the need to call him out?? If I was burying my grandfather Hamilton would have been told to pound sand. Guess I know who's gonna be getting my cam business in the future.

So I think I got this figured out, correct me if I'm wrong on any point. Tmoney is starting up a website and his designer grabs a picture off the interwebs that more than likely had Hamilton's watermark taken off already. Hamilton sees said picture and calls Tmoney who corrects the mistake even tho he is burying his grandfather this week and Hamilton still feels the need to call him out?? If I was burying my grandfather Hamilton would have been told to pound sand. Guess I know who's gonna be getting my cam business in the future.

Fletcher?

Bingo. Pretty childish and petty if you ask me.

Fletcher?

I was guessing Hogue.

Just so that you all know; if you use proper copyright procedures that the search engines respect. You could actually get another website banned for infringing on your rights. The algorithm is called pirate. It seeks out plagiarized information and deals with it. Images are a bit harder to protect once they are open to the public. If you have the right procedures in place you can protect yourself and your brand.

The other algorithm s cover duplicate content. so if any one is pulling parts from premier or straight from the manufacturer. Change it up so that it's unique to you.

I'm glad this ended in good spirits.

Last edited:

Your making the assumption that the cam designs themselves aren't actually copied...

I don't know if they are or not.

There may be more history/info to both parties stories that we don't know.

Your making the assumption that the cam designs themselves aren't actually copied...

I don't know if they are or not.

There may be more history/info to both parties stories that we don't know.
:pop: I was thinking maybe your lightbulb was brighter than his
:hehe: :hehe:

I apologize for the picture, we talked this morning about it and my designer grabbed a picture of a cummins cam from our manufacturer who looks like uses YOUR pic. I took it down as soon as you called.

Our springs are not knockoffs at all.

I had one day before launch and had forgot to give her our cam specs, i had sent her a link to quite a few sites to show her what we were going to be selling and of our compeititors products.

Ive called her to take down the specs, she wasnt sure what to post so she changed up the numbers and threw it up for launch.

I havent gotten time to look over the site do to the viewing yesterday and funeral today, ill take all of that down pronto when i get finished with the funeral and get our specs up.

We have 200 cams arriving, Cast ROLLERS/ Flat tappets/ and billets and lots of pics to put up. Im sorry for the misunderstanding, you guys make a great product as well.

this is abserd, someone calls another company out and it ends up with a peaceful resolution with no name calling?!?! get this **** outa here

LOL

Right!

Usually the people who get defensive and pissed off have something to hide. The calm and collective ones in most cases the opposite.

Back