vendor?

kc1design.com

Hello we are kc1design.com with revolutionary new products, we need to be vendors here so we can advertise, can't find it, can anyone help??

Your products had better be pretty "revolutionary" to cover up the non-existence of grammar and punctuation....or stop letting your shipping clerk run the online advertising bit. Just sayin......

Well, you have successfully lived up to the "word on the street " what a bunch of dicks!! Forgive me for not having a comma, a period. And what ever else would make you happy! Don't worry about the vendor status! This is not the type of people I want to do businesses with! Good day and kiss my ass!!!!!!

28899833_zps4b4e81f4.jpg

Wow. Even though you guys are "dicks", I will continue to do business here.

Last edited:
Wow is right.

Tries to sell stuff. Check.
Can't figure out how to use forum. Check
Types four incomplete sentences in a row using commas. Check
Gets all bent out of shape about it and vents to the same people he was soliciting to. Check

The only word on the street that I know of is that we try to act like adults and try to appear educated. Have a quality day.

And since we are such "dicks," I encourage everyone on Comp D to visit their website. Click around and report back how it works for you.

Wow. Even though you guys are "dicks", I will continue to do business here.

Us "dicks" spend a lot of money as a group I'm pretty sure. LOL I've never been told by a bank that they won't cash some checks because they came from a "bunch of meanies." :hehe:

Last edited:
Just google the name... He has been blowing up forums trying to sell a $175 screen that only tells you an abreviated name of your tune.

You want a real laugh, check out their "revolutionary" website. :lolly:

http://www.kc1design.com/

:eek:wned:

He also said he prefers a "Tony Woodman" tune :lolly:

:eek:wned: :eek:wned:

So, it is just a display that replaced a switch that displays which tune you have selected? That's not revolutionary. That is simply a multi-position switch coupled to a few 7-segment led displays, or an LCD, and a few drivers. We did that in lab back in 1992 when I was learning the basics of electronics......to make something "revolutionary."

Letter from the Editor:

Dear Sir/Maam,

Please take note of how "NOT" to come into a forum and spout your mouth off in less than 3 posts. Your quest for sales could turn into a quest to remove negative, internet feedback. (notice you can use more than one adjective in a row buy separating with a comma)

Thank you.

The Editor.

Last edited:
:eek:wned:

:eek:wned: :eek:wned:

So, it is just a display that replaced a switch that displays which tune you have selected? That's not revolutionary. That is simply a multi-position switch coupled to a few 7-segment led displays, or an LCD, and a few drivers. We did that in lab back in 1992 when I was learning the basics of electronics......to make something "revolutionary."

Letter from the Editor:

Dear Sir/Maam,

Please take note of how "NOT" to come into a forum and spout your mouth off in less than 3 posts. Your quest for sales could turn into a quest to remove negative, internet feedback. (notice you can use more than one adjective in a row buy separating with a comma)

Thank you.

The Editor.

:hehe:

"One more thing to consider, in regards to the price. The knob for EFI live cost $50 and for an additional $100 you get a full LCD graffic display, this display will also be available for the 7.3"

:hehe:

"One more thing to consider, in regards to the price. The knob for EFI live cost $50 and for an additional $100 you get a full LCD graffic display, this display will also be available for the 7.3"

"Graffic?" As in, "long neck and eats leaves off trees?" ...or graphic as in "crayons and finger paints?"

Back