ODRA - $750 Cash and Redline Raceway Sat. June 21st

There aren't a whole bunch of ODRA members that have anything to race that isn't tagged and inspected, yet. Maybe if the demand for more classes presents itself, the classes will show up.

John might make it out, i sure hope so anyways. Lets ask him if hes going for a state inpection before the race.. ha ha
I dont expect there to be any issues running, just hoping the truck holds together nicely and have a good time, even meet some folks, puit some faces with the names. Latter Ryan

There aren't a whole bunch of ODRA members that have anything to race that isn't tagged and inspected, yet. Maybe if the demand for more classes presents itself, the classes will show up.

Thanks Crewgirl thats right. If we get more full on "drag trucks" to show than a Class will be there.
:rockwoot:

Sounds like a good time, see yall there. Is there sometimes a mobile dyno at these type of events? Just seems that i had read that before.

The only one I'm aware of was the Bully Dog open house event. ODRA has several events at shops that have dyno's though.

When you show up to the "Fun Run" at Redline Raceway Sat. June 21st be sure to sign in at the ODRA table and get a voucher for $10 off your Dyno Runs at Hot Street (www.hotstreetdfw.com) on Sat. July 19th in Burleson.

Sounds like after this weekend some of those boys are going to need a Dyno Day to see where they measure up! :rockwoot:

Great to see another ODRA event in TX, count us in for something! Let me kick the can and see what falls out:hehe:

It sounds like a great time!

RK

ODRA -$750 and Redline Raceway June 21st Race Results 6/22/08

Don’t Choke on My Smoke -$750 Fastest Truck of the Night “Fun Run”
Sponsored by ODRA, FASS and NADM
Saturday, June 21st Race Results
Outlaw Diesel Racing Association www.outlawdra.com

ODRA at Redline Raceway last night was a huge blowout. Thanks to all of our ODRA members, friends and family that came out to support our “Fun Run” at Redline Raceway (www.redlineraceway.com) on Saturday, June 21st. We had over 60 trucks come out and 42 trucks line up to “Smoke the Track”.

We had Time Trials, Heads Up, Grudge Matches and the “Fastest Truck of the Night” Money Race sponsored by ODRA, FASS and NADM. Ray Salters and his 2001 Dodge Won $500 with a 7.66 at 93.9 mph. Lee Allgood Won $150 with a 8.04 at 87.02 mph in his Chevy and Matt Folson Won $100 with a 8.81 at 78.6 mph in his Dodge. All payouts were courtesy of ODRA, FASS (Fuel Air Separator System) and NADM (National Association Diesel Motorsports).

We want to thank Redline Raceway (www.redlineraceway.com) for a excellent night. Thanks to all of our Race Night sponsors FASS (www.fassride.com), NADM (www.runnadm.com), Bully Dog (www.bullydog.com) and Rowdy Motorsports (www.rowdymotorsports.com)

*Some pics are up now and more pics/videos will be up soon at www.outlawdra.com in the "garage" section

Here is a pic of the "Fastest Truck of the Night" Winners: starting at the left is Lee who won 2nd Place and $150. Ray, is in the middle, and won 1st Place along with $500 and Matt, on the right, placed 3rd Place and won $100.

c51ed469-1.jpg

Sorry guys truck didnt make it out Sat. i took it out to another track Fri. night to test this new tranny and blew high gear out of it. I was in the stands though, nice turn out. Maybe next time, i would have been fun for the crowd though breaking at around the 330' and still rolling though faster than the street truck group.
Ryan

I agree Ryan next time you have to bring it out. We haven't seen a truck out run Ray yet, at one of "our" events, except for Johns Funny Car from Texas Diesel Power. If you are that fast at the 330 mark you may have to race John as he may be your only competition.

Did you see Buck going sideways the entire length of the track in his red Dodge? that was Cool.

Sounds like fun, i feel i would be somewhere in between. I detuned the crap out of it just trying to keep the tranny alive for a couple test passes, the temps were making me dump the pedal early resulting in high 7's low 8's passes, then on the last run i turned it up to try for the high 6's and it gave up at the 3rd gear change. Ya i saw the 1/8 mile burn out it was pretty impressive to say the least! Later Ryan

Back