Piss Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jory... I have some used beer to sell.... how bout you buy it and complain to Budweiser when it tastes like piss???

well dually and dennis jack roush and lee iacocca did not put a diesel in a dodge for a few years after the 85 body that sitting on a Ford chasis.

the truck was stolen and stripped. the dodge was a gas truck, take some fab skills ( on par with your internet elitism ) and you end up with a truck that has no emissions check has DI power and tunabliliy.

well dually and dennis jack roush and lee iacocca did not put a diesel in a dodge for a few years after the 85 body that sitting on a Ford chasis.

the truck was stolen and stripped. the dodge was a gas truck, take some fab skills ( on par with your internet elitism ) and you end up with a truck that has no emissions check has DI power and tunabliliy.

You're half way there.:hehe:

I give you props for putting it together and getting it to work. You deserve an "atta-boy". But seeing how you are smart enough to do that then dumb enough to pull this little stunt towards Diablo....you lost all credability. $.02

And tryin' to explain to me about what diesels are/were/aren't in what year model trucks, that's fine, but I think you best leave the other posters in this thread out of the "lesson." LOL You must have no idea who you are talking to.

Anyone got a used "chip" for a 1st gen dodge? :hehe:

Can you please explain to me why you are doing this? A lot of trucks out there have diesels in them that did not come from the factory. Your just the one that put a 6.0L in a Dodge? Congrats:hehe:

So let me get this straight. This guy bought a tuner, its for a ford 6.0, but he tried to put it in a dodge? or he put a 6.0 dodge?

So let me get this straight. This guy bought a tuner, its for a ford 6.0, but he tried to put it in a dodge? or he put a 6.0 dodge?
To my recollection, it goes like this:

axiom buys this ford with a dodge body swapped on it.
it comes with a Predator.
Predator will not work.
We spend a month trying to help, even offering to flash the PCM for him, since ford wont touch a DODGE truck.
Now, he decides to let compd know how bad our service is, yet somehow, I dont feel like this thread is hurting us...?

So lemmie get this straight Mike....just for those keeping score....

You guys at Diablo never got a nickel from this cat, yet you made an attempt to work with him????????

You are far nicer than I would be LOL

To my recollection, it goes like this:

axiom buys this ford with a dodge body swapped on it.
it comes with a Predator.
Predator will not work.
We spend a month trying to help, even offering to flash the PCM for him, since ford wont touch a DODGE truck.
Now, he decides to let compd know how bad our service is, yet somehow, I dont feel like this thread is hurting us...?

its not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back