North Texas Dyno Day Bully Dog/ODRA Sat. June 13th

I registered but is there any info on scheduling. I might not be able to stay very late.

Payout Update 6/09/09

Update:6/09/09

North Texas BullyDog/ODRA/NADM Dyno Payout $850:

Unlimited Class: 601-Up hp:
1st Place $300
2nd Place $150

Super Street Class: 451-600 hp:
1st Place $100
2nd Place $50

Street Class: 0-450 hp:
1st Place $100
2nd Place $50

Gas (open):
1st Place $100
:rockwoot:

well more stuff got put on the list, we would be rushed to get it done, we wont be able to get the farm truck ready, but may bring the TDI to see what it got now, as long as i dont tell the wife where were going.LOL
she said for me and my redneck buddy's to stay away from her car. like that's gonna happen.

well more stuff got put on the list, we would be rushed to get it done, we wont be able to get the farm truck ready, but may bring the TDI to see what it got now, as long as i dont tell the wife where were going.LOL
she said for me and my redneck buddy's to stay away from her car. like that's gonna happen.

I think you should get a baseline number then throw a little bit of nitrous to it!

I think you should get a baseline number then throw a little bit of nitrous to it!

websters dictionary: cumminsbus edition

Little bit of nitrous- two 50lb bottles opened all the way.

Just messin Cody. What are you expecting to do if you get the trans back?

websters dictionary: cumminsbus edition

Little bit of nitrous- two 50lb bottles opened all the way.

Just messin Cody. What are you expecting to do if you get the trans back?

Dont have a clue. I dont wanna name off a big number and then be disappointed. But 800 is reasonable I think.

I got a new smarty tune and I am thinking about trying it out. Dont know If I want to risk it tho since I know what the truck has done on the new tune.

Anyone going to bring a smarty for a second gen? I would like to try it stacked with my juice.

Dont have a clue. I dont wanna name off a big number and then be disappointed. But 800 is reasonable I think.

I got a new smarty tune and I am thinking about trying it out. Dont know If I want to risk it tho since I know what the truck has done on the new tune.

and which tune would that be?:what:

Heath I don't think the smarty is a great thing to stack with the smarty. Kinda like a comp. They are better off by themselves.

And I'll have 12 hour old injectors and injection pump in the truck for this dyno so we'll see.

cool. I didn't see much gain when I switched from regular TNT to the race version.

Well as it stands right now I wont be making any power with my truck at the dyno. The tranny parts havent come in yet. Found out I broke the overdrive clutch and several snap rings inside the tranny somehow.

Ohh by the way scott thanks for the Quote from the websters dictionary cumminsbus edition. It made my sig you should feel special

Back