pump work

fabman72

Seth I am new here i have a p7100 160hp pump with a leaking barrel seal i believe i am getting fuel in my oil and it wasn't the lift pump what would the cost and time frame to fix it and set the timing and max it out thanks James

1. Best case scenario would be the o-rings on the barrel are cut or deteriorated and we can swap them out in about a half hour. You'd have roughly $75 for parts and labor on the barrel o-rings, $250 to max and balance the pump, and $75 if you want the lock-timing location changed.

2. Worst case scenario would be you have a barrel cracked and the whole pump would need to be completely overhauled. If this is the case you'd be looking at $800 for the labor, gaskets, seals, and calibration of the pump (total teardown and cleaning). The cost of parts would be additional, but if it is a b&p issue we have a stockpile of like-new used b&p's we could install and save you money.

You're best bet is to call the shop and talk to myself or Rodney 877-367-3835 and we can get more info and possibly get you scheduled if need be.

-Seth

Back