07 6.7 w/ 230k miles. Worth $15k?

Kick, I'll definitely post up the details if we don't buy it. The only things I've found so far are check engine light and maybe a u-joint.

Yea, the turbo took a dump. They had to replace turbo, egr, and clean dpf. Then computer went out, and he put new tires on it in July. There's one little spot of clear coat peeling, and I'd probably get the tailgate painted. I'm really on the fence, because I don't want to get rid of a flawless truck and end up having to work on this thing all the time. I think it's worth the risk, though.

I think it's worth it. But like you said, will probably be working on it till you fix all the little bugs.

x2 on that, but is it worth the little bit of work on a pretty clean truck compared to your current truck payment? I'd say it's worth it, but I've also got three vehicles from the nineties! (and only one new as my super reliable vehicle)

Just realize that you're going to be up against about a $19k value cap on that truck. If it's what you want, then by all means!

But if it's something you want to cruise for a while and make money on, I'd aim for it being more of a break-even rig. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying it sounds like you're going to earn that $4k fixing it up.

I need to let you drive my 200k+ mile 07! LOL

^^ yea, that's a good point. Our current truck was purchased at market value, but we had a big down payment. If we trade, I'll definitely need to put some of the money back.

I don't customize my wife's vehicles much. No point, really. I like to keep them close to stock, good fuel mileage, and dependable.

What 07 do you have?

Ok, guys, I just have too much going on right now. As of right now I'm keeping the Duramax.

If you are interested, and serious about it, let me know. I'll get you in contact with this guy. Very nice guy, but I don't think he will take less than $15k. It had some scratches, rock chips and some hail damage. Interior is perfect, runs and drives awesome. All stock.

Last edited:
I think it's a perfectly fair market value truck, I just don't think it's a big money maker as a flip truck.

It's an '07 F250. I freaking love this truck. Especially for the money I have in it. It's NOT a flip truck, but I already have a buddy offering to pay me every penny that I have in it plus a little for general principal.

Last edited:
Back