2nd Dyno For SDX 2012

m_b

DPM Dyno Crew
Hi all,

Most of you know me,as i was with David Dunbar for the last 9 years running the DPM Mobile Dyno.Well I guess I just can't stay away.I have hooked up with
DP-Tuner and thier new mobile dyno. Jody Tipton and I will be at the Scheids event.I was able to work out the final details with Dan Scheid today.

you can expect the same great service, care,and respect for your vehicles that was given over the last 9 years.

Thanks and see everyone there,

Mike

You guys will probably get more business, and be able to charge more now that folks don't have to look at Dave's ugly mug LOL

Glad to see you back at it Mikey!

Hi all,

Most of you know me,as i was with David Dunbar for the last 9 years running the DPM Mobile Dyno.Well I guess I just can't stay away.I have hooked up with
DP-Tuner and thier new mobile dyno. Jody Tipton and I will be at the Scheids event.I was able to work out the final details with Dan Scheid today.

you can expect the same great service, care,and respect for your vehicles that was given over the last 9 years.

Thanks and see everyone there,

Mike

(Respect for your vehicles) you dropped mine off the ramps last year gray dulley flatbed :lolly: no biggie just busting your chops a little glad to hear you will be there this year

(Respect for your vehicles) you dropped mine off the ramps last year gray dulley flatbed :lolly: no biggie just busting your chops a little glad to hear you will be there this year

we just did that to see if anyone was paying attention. :snoop:

Mike

Dont feel Bad they dropped one of our trucks off the dyno this year white 7.3 no harm done thank god

Well, I actually got high numbers on DPs Friday, 923/1640, but was told my truck was a racetruck Saturday, and waa disqualified from the contest, letting a truck making 100hp less win, and screwing me out of a Edge voucher. Total load of BS. I won Scheids Mustang Friday with that same "racetruck," and they had no problems giving me the win. Only performance difference from last year is the 6 speed was replaced with an auto.

Last edited:
So what's the difference between a race truck and a street truck? I would understand if the truck had a fiberglass body and lexan windows. Dp tuners owes you a edge certificate.

Last edited:
Still got radio, A/C, carpet, power everything. The back seats are out from getting a rollbar in, and the auto shifter got mounted in the floor. Its running 420s for God's sake.

Back