Free T-Shirt to US Soldiers for Holidays - offer still open

dieseldragster -
I think it's great that your doing this for today's military members. Being Prior AD Service in a combat MOS (19K20 - M1Abrams gunner) in the Army from '86-94, I know how much little things, such as this, lift the spirits of servicemen/women. It's amazing how a little something from home can prove to you that others respect what you are doing, when you're so far from home; regardless if you're Active Duty, or Reservist.

Vitesse et Puissance! KillerKats!
2/69AR, 197th Inf. Bde, Mechanized, attached 24th Inf. Div.
:Cheer:

Thank you very much, i received my t-shirt and postcards. posted one at the TOC, gave one to a friend, and kept one....already has people asking questions about what truck they should buy when they get home, haha. of course i tell them d-max but i think there's one guy set on a second-gen cummins.

I'm currently not deployed to afghanistan, but I'm a marine in Okinawa - I'm scheduled to deploy to the stan in august - are you still doing this? I'm a smaller guy, I would definitely need a medium. I'm a KC130 mech, so I can get some cool pictures wearing the shirt for sure :). Anyway, if this is still open, my address is:

LCpl Goff, Thomas A.
VMGR 152
Unit 37220
FPO AP 96603-7220

SGT Brian Berry, 2nd tour, MP at FOB Delta

SGT Berry, Brian
252 MP Co.
Camp Delta
APO AE 09317

That is if you still got any i would like a large please, and even if your out thanks anyway for the offer

Hi thank you for supporting the troops! I am AD SSgt in the Air Force currently deployed to SW Asia. I to am wondering if this is still being offered. Thanks again for the support, it means a lot!

Joshua Brudwick
386 ELRS/LGRF
APO AE 09855

dieseldragster ,
hey thank you alot this is something does mean alot to the soldiers that are deployed ... and trust me you buddy it sure does raise the spirits and morale of service members...

Sgt Horstman currently active military army 3rd tour in 5 yrs of service man i am loving it

Sgt Horstman
Aco 1-8In 3Bct 4Id
COS Gary Owen, Iraq
Apo/Ae 09331

Back