Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 98-02 2nd Gen.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
bluextc

Name: bluextc
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
TPS issues

I have some issues and I am hoping someone has some answers. Ya'll usually do, thank goodness.
I have an '02 3500 and when you are driving it will have a dead pedal and sets a code that says the apps and map voltage does not match. It also has low power when it starts doing this.
The motor is a new Jasper with 100 horse injectors and a Bluechip pump. New apps sensor and the ECM was sent back to the company that it was gotten from and it checked good. All the grounds have checked good. It has a FASS pump on it.
I checked a wiring diagram and it shows a tps sensor wiring going from ECM to the PCM. should that wire have continuity from one module to the other.
Please Help and Thank You in advance.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #2
Marq92

Name: Marq92
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I don't know if you tried an APPS reset, but it's definitely worth a try if you have not: Resetting Your Tps/apps - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together.
2001.0 QCLB 3500 4x4 3.55 Toyo M-55 255/85R16 Brown's/Goerend 48RE sonnax shafts/maxed count Alto clutches Carli/Deaver 3.0 EMF BJ's PSC 6 bolt box Synergy steering TheRetroShop HID projector retrofit VLED's DC Power 180A alternator W-T ground mod ISSPRO EV2's

Old 02-22-2017, 07:39 AM   #3
bluextc

Member`s Gallery
Thanks. I am going to give that a try. Just about anything is worth trying now. It is very irritating to drive like it is. Thank You again.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #4
bluextc

Member`s Gallery
Reset on the APPS has worked great so far. It has had a dead pedal one time since I did that. It was doing it every couple of miles before. trying to get a shifting issue fixed then drive the hell out of it. Thanks for your help.

Closed Thread