2nd Gen Dodge - bed-side exhaust project

I like your originality.....but I don't want to be original anymore. I want to COPY da schidtt out of this! God I love this setup...and hope to some day have the balls to hack up my bedsides. LOL Only it HAS to come from underneath. I don't like and will not give up bed space for a cross over.

dualstacks2.jpg

That would make it awful hard to get in my toolbox!
I've thought about the op's idea only bottom right corner.

Jory, its that the 3rd green that was in the mags pulling? I wanna say its name was dominator

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

some states the DOT can nail you for 'exhaust exit in non-standard location'. Maybe ask around at some local diesel shops in your state to make sure before you invest so much time and money in the project.
I thought about stacks.. screw the stinkin DOT. But the drone is bad enough already and I haul bikes and stuff. theyd be black as pitch in no time.

some states the DOT can nail you for 'exhaust exit in non-standard location'. Maybe ask around at some local diesel shops in your state to make sure before you invest so much time and money in the project.
I thought about stacks.. screw the stinkin DOT. But the drone is bad enough already and I haul bikes and stuff. theyd be black as pitch in no time.

In NC, exhaust must exit 'rear' of the passenger cabin on any vehicle.

I like your originality.....but I don't want to be original anymore. I want to COPY da schidtt out of this! God I love this setup...and hope to some day have the balls to hack up my bedsides. LOL Only it HAS to come from underneath. I don't like and will not give up bed space for a cross over.

dualstacks2.jpg

the one and only way i think i could run a stack or stacks is exactly that way! can only imagine the time/ money involved

Back