July 25th vw meet and greet Lima, oh Kraiger Automotive

Kraiger

if it aint RED!!!
July 25th 2015 lima,oh

1st annual Kraiger Automotive VAG Meet and greet/ cookout/ swap meet. All things Vw owns are welcome.
Right now this will be at my house/shop but if it looks like to many people are coming then I may move it to my future shop or another/ bigger area. I will update this post when the time gets closer to the event so everyone will know where to go. It will be in Lima, oh.

Vendors:
If you are a parts vender and would like signs or displays set up please pm me and we can talk about space needed. Also if you would like to donate any parts/shirts/cards to give aways you are more than welcome.

Event:
Basic meet/get together. Use to be just TDI stuff but I have opened it up to all things Vag. There will be a cook out (hamburgers and hot dogs and sides) that I will cover and the rest is BYOB. Bring a chair if you are staying for a while because seats are limited. Also I have a 3 bay shop that I am opening up for light mechanical work. If you would like to do some work on your vehicle that day then please pm me to what you are wanting to do. Everyone has a different thought of what "Light" is. Also, I will supply air and floor jacks and stands. You will need to bring your own tools. If something special is needed that you do not have them pm me and we can talk about it. Awards will be given out around 3pm. If you have to leave we will mail you the award.

Tuning:
As some of you know I tune for TD tuning. We do mostly TDI stuff but we also can do 1.8t and some others just ask/ pm you year make and model and all mods done so we can be prepared when you get here. I am working on getting a chip burner for some older cars and ecu's that have sockets. I was trying to line up my writer to be here on site but he will not be able to make it to Ohio so he will be by his computer all day to do the tunes. For more info on tunes or questions if we can do them on your car please shoot me a pm.

Swap Meet:
I guess you could say more of a garage sale for me and a trunk sale for whatever you bring to sell. haha. If people need to swap parts or trade up this is a great place to do it.

Other notes:
There will be some awards at the event. Farthest Away (by license), Newest car (Non-vendor), Oldest car, Best license plate, and so on. Just register when you get there. I would love to make this a yearly event and grow it to something of a car show and move it to the fair grounds. Also I would like for next year to have a Dyno to be here but I am not sure I’ll have everything in line to have one for this year.
If you are bringing a vehicle. Please NO trailers. If you would need to bring one then pm me to make arrangements. Also coming and going from the event needs to be "Kind". My neighbors and local departments and close by. Parking is also a premium since it is at my house so come early and park with respect to others. Any other question of comments just pm or text me. Thanks and hope to see a good turn out!! I am using this post as a rough RSVP so I can get an understanding of how many will be here. Event will start at 930am and continue till whenever and food will be ready around noon. No camping but there are hotels very close.

Boraparts.com has sent some goodies to give away!!! Thanks to those guys!!
Also, There can be free shipping on all orders to the event. When you call Kraiger Automotive for parts say its for the get together and it will be here waiting for you July 25th.

Details on tuning? I have been thinking about getting a tune for my 00 ALH golf. max mileage tune with egr shut off. it has a new turbo on it and a newer clutch but im not sure what clutch it is.

I been thinking about going with malone again (Jetta has stage 3 max fueling) but wanted to give you a chance being I know TD Tuning is a good company

PM me a price and I would try to get the tuning done at the meet so I would be in.

Hightechredneck shoot me a text of everything done, Turbo size, injectors, egr or no . 4192969973

Also, thanks to Autozone also for throwing in some goodies now.

Last edited:
Address will be at 3660 Schooler rd lima, oh 45806

Thanks to:
Boraparts.com has sent some goodies to give away!!!
Also, There is free shipping on all orders to the event. When you call Kraiger Automotive for parts say its for the get together and it will be here waiting for you July 25th.

Autozone for some goodies.

Taylor VW of Findlay Will have something fun here to show off!!! Also will have a parts guy here.

Darkside Developments is sending goodies!! Thanks from across the pond!!

Matt with Whitbread Performance will be here, doing chip burn tuning for TD tuning.

Austin with Jealousy Gets You Nowhere Co. and Vinylized Sign and Decals will be there. If you want any stickers cut please get a hold of Austin to have them cut and waiting for you at the get together!! Also, if you are wanting a dash cam he just told me he is carrying them. 419-860-4325 Text is the best.

Last edited:
Back