DJ's Diesel is now CLOSED

This is sad. DJ's has been my go to vendor for everything up to this point. Vivian was fantastic to work with and treated everyone with respect and DJ's products were great. Good luck you two, I hope everything sincerely works out. Stay healthy and happy.

Rob

Soooo uugghhh I miss you BEAUTIFUL!!! :(

I want to thank DJ&VIVIAN for everything this year!! they have been such a big help with the truck and helping me out with tuning issues and taking care of me and all of us for that matter!!!!! you kids have my phone number and Im EXPECTING a call from you here shortly!!!!!!! like UNBROKEN said if your travels bring you to the buckeye state I had better see the big bad superduty pulling up in my driveway!! and my house will be your hotel for how ever long you want!

on another note:: THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SPONSORING "TEAM ELIMINATOR" IN THEIR TUG-A-TRUCK SEASON,, YOU HAVE PUT OUR 3 6.0`S OUT FRONT AND HAVE KEPT US THERE ALL YEAR!!! THANKYOU FROM:LANCE LIVINGSTON,BRIAN WINGET,AND ERIC DELGADO..... HERES A PIC FOR YA ASWELL

Attachments

• l_bd220eadf918078b5838b07dccdc8c6e.jpg
    l_bd220eadf918078b5838b07dccdc8c6e.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 58
Viv, It was a pleasure meeting both you and DJ for the short time I was able to attend your pre-race party for the gator diesel drags, thanks again! I live just down the road, just north of Williston, just let me know if there is anything you may need help with, even if there is anything you need done around the house while on your travels. I can relate to what you are going through, Im a bit overwhelmed myself at the moment, but always remember thats what friends and family are there for.

DJ & Viv, ya'll take the time you need to kick back and relax, play with the grandbabies, or travel about. If you head through MS, gimme a shout, I'd be glad to buy my friends a beer or three :rockwoot:

DJ and Viv, I've watched you guys help your customers online since I joined and I always saw your kind and helpful ways.

Your family and your health is 200% more important than business. If you are able to come back around and play again as a business, I'm sure you'll be welcomed with more than open arms.

Good luck and God speed on your journey!

DJ & Vivian,

Just want to thank you for everything you have done. You have been great to me and I am sure tons of other people. If your journeys take to up into ol Canada and you want to stop by a little hick town I am sure I will be around. lol

Hi Guys,

I have not opened my pm's cause I can't do much and if I open them then I forget they are pending.

I want everybody to know that I miss our talks. (giggling) Thank you so much.

I'm having major problems with my computer that I can not fix. If there is someone in the area that would like to sit with me to make sure we do it right. We do want to pay for your time but are afraid to work with someone we don't know. Sometimes I can't even get an internet connection and then I delete something but keep it in my recycle bin, in case I need it later!

Let me know if there is anyone, local, that can work with us.

You guys are the best! I can't even begin to express my feelings.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back