***Show-me-Smokers*** May 24th Houston/Raymondville Pull

$15 hook fee for members
$40 for non members
If you want to join, it is $80 if you are not wanting to join the points OR $125 if you want to join and be a part of the points race.

Payback on the 2.4 class is $300
Payback on the 2.6 class is $350
100% payback on the open class

Looks like I'll probably do the $40 hook fee, it's just that if there was a pull close to home I'd be staying around here and after the middle of June there will be one fairly close every weekend. These dang diesel prices are crazy, $4.53 gal today. It's 182 mi one way to Raymondville for me that translates into around $140 roundtrip!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many places are they paying in the 2.6 class?

Ok it looks like im gonna make it. I dont have traction bars, how much is this gonna hinder my distance. Better yet am I gonna break for sure without them?

Well they say it is a very sticky track there. If not having traction bars is going to hurt you it will be at this one. I dont think you will have a problem breaking stuff. I think that crap goes whenever it feels like it. Not having traction bars may hurt you for 3-5 ft. at the most i would think.

This track is not a truck breaking track, iv ran it about 3 years with no ladders, is an in between, a sticky and a loose track, but with rain, may be alittle more bite

well didnt get the truck done today. make sure to keep us posted as to what the resuts are in each class

Back