Cumins 6.7L EFI LIVE tuning is not only good but great..Thanks To Zach@starlitediesel

BlueDodge07

drive like this doubt it
I would like to say I liked my box tuner and never thought that i would go to efi live. Then the more i worked with efi live and talked with zach@starlitediesel the ppl and I at Rapid Diesel became convinced... Then came EFI LIVE for 6.7L so I was all in and thanks to Zachs help with tuning my 6.7L cumins I am sucessfully running good clean tuning on my 6.7L cumins now and I the power is great...

with my box tuner i was putting down ..465 Hp and if I pushed it hard enough i could push 1900 degrees on the egts

with my EFI LIVE tuned 6.7L cumins by Zach@starlitediesel
my truck and my self is much happier 518hp and 1099tq and it tears it up and the highest EGTs seen with efi live tuning is 1650 degrees and that is all out pushing it hard as I can @ this time.. Its been a little bit of a journy But well worth it and Zach and I are just getting started

I would like to say thank you very much to Rapid Diesel for all your support and my wonderfull job... Also on that note Zach@starlitediesel Thank you for being there to do the tuning you have for us at Rapid Diesel and my self...

P.S we also at Rapid Diesel Do custom EFI LIVE tuning at our location in Rapid City SD..

That's impressive.

I had the pleasure of partaking in a school Zach held at Industrial Injection. The Man knows his S!:"!!!! Any time I'm in a pinch he is more than willing!! Thank you Zach!!!

lol thanks i just posted over there too

Be careful what you believe over there. Its pretty bad. You step out of line over here and you'll get your azz handed too you real quick. But over there, you can't do that. Can't even really argue in a heated manner..

What all have you done to your truck. Just curious.

has efi released the dpf delete stuff yet or are people still having to modify other tunes?

Not yet. But its getting close. We are testing the dpf stuff in beta right now. *Literally, I'm chewing at the bits to get another file back from zach* LOL. Sure does suck to not have access and see what's going on. But that's beta I guess.

If you needed a file right now. Then you'd have to modify one of the box tuner's tunes. Which is fine for a temporary fix. But efi is soooooooo much better.. Go in and fix all the crap that you can see. Problem is what you can't see... Shouldn't be too long though..

You won't be dissappointed. And anybody that's down in my area, let me know if you need anything. Even if its just help with getting you set up...

Not yet. But its getting close. We are testing the dpf stuff in beta right now. *Literally, I'm chewing at the bits to get another file back from zach* LOL. Sure does suck to not have access and see what's going on. But that's beta I guess.

If you needed a file right now. Then you'd have to modify one of the box tuner's tunes. Which is fine for a temporary fix. But efi is soooooooo much better.. Go in and fix all the crap that you can see. Problem is what you can't see... Shouldn't be too long though..

Did you not get the file i sent a while ago?

Back