Make Jory a moderator campaign 2020

Did personal taxes today.
All I can say after three fingers of crown...twice.
The government here works..

And..eat it RD..

Did personal taxes today.
All I can say after three fingers of crown...twice.
The government here works..

And..eat it RD..

My accountant called yesterday and I’m still sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had I known that we could have flied the 401K we pulled out in August as "economic disaster relief" and not paid so much tax on it had we pulled it out before June 24th....that would have been some nice ass information to have before now.

Tax time brings me down.
I'm relieved to have it over with. I only wish I had gone easier on the Crown on a school night. Fuck. My mouth was very dry this morning, and my head hurt some. What a bad time to give up caffeine.

Sorry if my texts bothered you Jory, but I'm really not. :)

Tax time brings me down.
I'm relieved to have it over with. I only wish I had gone easier on the Crown on a school night. Fuck. My mouth was very dry this morning, and my head hurt some. What a bad time to give up caffeine.

Sorry if my texts bothered you Jory, but I'm really not. :)

I turned in my taxes and info to the CPA Feb 4th. They are just now getting them done. My goal every year is by Feb 1 to have everything I can in order and ready to go and just wait on the forms in the mail. I can't do last minute junk.

Dude, you can text me any time. I enjoy hour conversations. Never a bother, what-so-ever. :Cheer: You can text me sober anytime as well. :lolly:

Dude, you can text me any time. I enjoy hour conversations. Never a bother, what-so-ever. :Cheer: You can text me sober anytime as well. :lolly:

I was relatively sober when I texted, it went down hill quickly as the crown caught up though. I should seriously think about a different method of stress relief.

I was relatively sober when I texted, it went down hill quickly as the crown caught up though. I should seriously think about a different method of stress relief.

My friend that lives in Washington told me he doesn’t drink. Mary Jane falls from the sky around there and he prefers that over alcohol.

I’m not a smoker. But I love the burn of moonshine all the way down my esophagus.

I pay an accountant to do the business taxes and personal stuff. I’ll work two extra days a year to pay her bill. She worries about the smallest of things, which gives me confidence that she’s trustworthy.

christ this place only has about 30 guys left..ya wanna make it worse? jory for mod...lol...doesnt it require diesel knowledge..ya know..like how to change filters and stuff

Last edited:
christ this place only has about 30 guys left..ya wanna make it worse? jory for mod...lol...doesnt it require diesel knowledge..ya know..like how to change filters and stuff

Valid. :hehe:

No doubt the internet space has evolved since the early days. There are a lot easier ways these days to get noticed, be awesome, and pretend you're famous.

I have some recently completed 8.3 tractor repower photos available if you need them for motivation.

All that's left is the hood stretch....and I ain't no body man nor fiberglass guy. So....????? I can't find anyone that will do it. I use it around the house...but no hood.

Good luck neighbor.

Attachments

• 20230801_122748.jpg
    20230801_122748.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Back