HP ???????

digitdiesel

I've got your comp 392 and what kind of poer it will handle. looking at a stage three wicked diesel cp3 and some F1 fluxs in the future the turbo is still up in the air for me

I am running a floor it stage 3 ( flows more than WD stage 3 cp-3) and flux 3.5 going through a 2 micron filter and water separator and from idle to wot I loose 1 psi of pressure.

I am running a floor it stage 3 ( flows more than WD stage 3 cp-3) and flux 3.5 going through a 2 micron filter and water separator and from idle to wot I loose 1 psi of pressure.

You have proof of that, or did you here that from someone who heard it from someone? Not saying I dont believe you and I know Floor-It makes great pumps, but I have never seen any #'s.

You have proof of that, or did you here that from someone who heard it from someone? Not saying I dont believe you and I know Floor-It makes great pumps, but I have never seen any #'s.

shane stage 3 pump flows 270 lph per his website. John from floor it told me directly that his new stage 3 pump flow 295 lph.

been tryin to get to floor it diesel website but none of the buttons seem to work. i am tryin to get more info and prices on the stage 3 CP3. to see if that will work or i need to get the PPE dual pump set-up. my mods are in signature. plan on adding a cp3 or 2 and gettin my head ported and polished with heavy springs and bugger valve guides.

Back