What hotel?

2Tone12V

Where is everyone staying? Gonna book my stuff here shortly. Curious where everyone is staying. Let me know. :rockwoot:

I'm staying at the following place (link from the track's website):
Ramada Inn -

5218 17th Street East
I-75 Exit 224
Ellenton, FL 34222
Phone: 941-729-8505

Tell them you are there for the race and they give a discount.

Who is we?:stab: I'll have to bring security if your around. Your a wild BPA fan. I can't handle that all weekend.

its ok bpa, ill control myself.

nope, cant bring claykannt. last i heard he's at truck driving school playing Snowman.

did we finally run him off?

If you booked it before 2011 your good. They told me the contract with the track hasn't been negotiated for the 2011 year so there was no discount.

That sucks! I think I made my reservation after Jan 1, but it was a few weeks ago (probably 1st week of Jan).

I am working with the track and hotel as we speak to get the discount's re-instated. Work with me folk's and I'll get it resolved. I will post as soon as I have something for you. Thank's, Gary

I am working with the track and hotel as we speak to get the discount's re-instated. Work with me folk's and I'll get it resolved. I will post as soon as I have something for you. Thank's, Gary

Any news?

I was just informed that the track and the associated motels have not yet reached an agreement for this year. I guess your going to have to ask for some sort of a discount, or bring your travel trailer, motorhome and stay at the track with us. Gary

Back