Dpc 2019

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Is anyone following this anymore? I cant see how it is selling magazines.

As an avid reader since the magazine was introduced in 2004, correct me if I'm wrong, I find myself asking the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have 0 intention on renewal. I don't even skim through the magazine when they come in anymore. Address comes off, then it's straight to recycling.

Terrible magazine And event once was a good read , lifts kits and liberal California political junk doesn’t interest me.

I havent followed DPC since Tomac was winning it. (Yes, its been that long)
When the big shops came in and squeezed out the private individuals it became irrelevant. Became more about how much money you could spend than anything else, and whats the point of that?

Congrats to Richard Coker on the win this year.

This event died when they decided not to let Lavon defend his title a third time. Thus why UCC was created. I've got a hunch he'd still do very well with the old white truck, if not win again. I haven't seen any of this yrs event, but watched last yrs on motor trend on demand, not impressive to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This event died when they decided not to let Lavon defend his title a third time. Thus why UCC was created. I've got a hunch he'd still do very well with the old white truck, if not win again. I haven't seen any of this yrs event, but watched last yrs on motor trend on demand, not impressive to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Same, I stopped caring about this when Lavon wasn't in it anymore. I use to skim through the videos on YouTube, before MotorTrend turned into a steaming sh!t pile, just to laugh at the clusterf*ck off a comment section filled with people who have no idea what they're talking about, but I can't/don't even do that anymore.

Last edited:
Back