Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Two, I dont know who was in what but one went to the local hospital, one went to the trauma center in Columbus, lifeflight wouldn't fly due to weather. Last I heard was critical condition.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:(
I couldn’t imagine the truck looking like that, and being in a clear median, without hitting another vehicle.

Looks a lot better in the before pic
c6c37df61bb7f342226764fd691f681b.jpg

Waiting for the flat glass funeral. Lol
You know the driver? Know any more details? All my wife found was "the truck blew the light". Surely he wasn't hammering that Cat to try to make the light.

You know the driver? Know any more details? All my wife found was "the truck blew the light". Surely he wasn't hammering that Cat to try to make the light.

No friend sent me the before pic and said “Some lady said “he was chasing me thru Newark at 75mph and blew the light”. Anyone that has been through Newark especially in the fog knows that’s probably BS. I haven’t been on 16 in a while but most of those lights had the prepare to stop flashers which are awesome as long as your doing the speed limit or above. My uncle ran one because he was doing below the limit in the fog and those lights might not be flashing when you pass them and the light will change before you get there.

No friend sent me the before pic and said “Some lady said “he was chasing me thru Newark at 75mph and blew the light”. Anyone that has been through Newark especially in the fog knows that’s probably BS. I haven’t been on 16 in a while but most of those lights had the prepare to stop flashers which are awesome as long as your doing the speed limit or above. My uncle ran one because he was doing below the limit in the fog and those lights might not be flashing when you pass them and the light will change before you get there.
Ok, yeah I cant imagine traffic allowed those speeds at the time of day! Almost like a modern Duel if true though! What did she do to cause the chase I wonder?

Ok, yeah I cant imagine traffic allowed those speeds at the time of day! Almost like a modern Duel if true though! What did she do to cause the chase I wonder?

Sounds like a made up story. I don't usually defend truck drivers because most I meet are idiots but..... I've got calls about my drivers running people off the road while looking at the truck in question sitting in the barn. LOL

We have a 2012 freightliner m2 112 with a isl. Emissions are deleted but the cooler is still on there. I'm thinking the cooler is starting to leak. Is there a way to pull the cooler off and cap the manifold, like the pickups. Or do we have to swap the manifold.

Something going on, looks like lots of extra bolts between the plate and next crossmember too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Something going on, looks like lots of extra bolts between the plate and next crossmember too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I will post the build sheet later, it list the aluminum rail as well as a heat treated rail from the factory, but that seems so odd.

Still haven't went and looked the thing over in person.

Is the rear window in that a model abnormally large?

This was our project last week, finally leg room in a modular cab.

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back