Prayers for my family

Guys please give Snedge some space- Hold out on sending any PM's for a couple of days. I know given the circumstances, that y-all will understand.

Prayers are with ya Jeff.

jeff is a great guy and has helped me out with all of the parts i have ever needed. hate to see this happen to him. sorry for your loss jeff. prayers sent.

Attention!

Hey CompD family,

Jeff (Snedge) has informed me that he has disabled his PM's for the weekend.

Those of you whom may have tried to PM him, please don't be alarmed nor offended.

Snedge will be back in action in a few days time. To those of you whom are waiting to order parts from our favorite Cummins Parts Distributor, your patience and understanding is appreciated.:bow::bow::bow:

Please light a candle this Sunday for the Mumau Family at your church services and keep them in your prayers.

Thanks once again for understanding. :)

Glad I saw this as I was going to be calling tomorrow.

As far as I'm concerned take all the time you need.

I will call you in about a week and if you need more time than that I will wait longer.

Very sorry for your loss.

Michael Watkins
HotRodDiesels and crew

Jeff,
Sorry to hear about your loss, it is doubly hard when it is someone that young and in the middle of their life with there family. Prayers are sent

Guys please give Snedge some space- Hold out on sending any PM's for a couple of days. I know given the circumstances, that y-all will understand.

Prayers are with ya Jeff.

just burried my best friend on wednesday no how u feel chin up son my thoughts and prayers to u and family if u need me and rd call

Hey, I wanna thank you all for the support.
Needless to say, I've allowed myself to become a little backed up, but to be honest, last week you could have told me the shop was on fire and I would not have cared much. LOL

I'll get caught up here in the next couple of days.

Thanks again.

Back