Industrial injection

Jory, your friend parentheses made me excited for some reason.

Ok, I had to go back and look. Admittedly, I also started to get excited!!

Hey OP, do some searching on the WWW. Lots of big power 903's have been built over the years. That thing is so big and heavy, it would make a pickup truck feel like it was loaded all the time. lol

Hey OP, do some searching on the WWW. Lots of big power 903's have been built over the years. That thing is so big and heavy, it would make a pickup truck feel like it was loaded all the time. lol

Also, to make a 903 scream, and just maybe stay together, it'll make your bank account feel empty all the time.

Very true but just standing next to 903 cubic inches of engine with beer can size intake ports and injection of fuel is done by the cam shaft there is 3 rockers per cylinder and this one has a healthy cam because this engines job in life was to spin to 3600 rpm to start a great big turbine engine I will post some pictures today

Very true but just standing next to 903 cubic inches of engine with beer can size intake ports and injection of fuel is done by the cam shaft there is 3 rockers per cylinder and this one has a healthy cam because this engines job in life was to spin to 3600 rpm to start a great big turbine engine I will post some pictures today

I see you haven't taken Jory's post to heart yet... Anyway glad you've got your issue with II resolved.

(.) (.) (o)(o) (O)(O) (0)(0)

Some of the various parenthesis boobies.
Or, are they parenthesis butt cheek impressions? :(

Mark.

Back