Our collection

whats most cool is they all got some kinda story and chris knows em all..and dang near everything bout all of em

I still got those 2 jd model g's for sale...and that farmall 140

whats most cool is they all got some kinda story and chris knows em all..and dang near everything bout all of em

I still got those 2 jd model g's for sale...and that farmall 140
You have two G's? Pics and price please, know some folks who'd like to have one if the price is right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

yeah theyre pretty rough..here in fl...an email wold be better..one has steel wheels maybe facebook em?

they want em gone..id buy em for yard ornaments if the loading em hassle wasn't so high..think he wants a grand for the 2 g models

Last edited:
yeah theyre pretty rough..here in fl...an email wold be better..one has steel wheels maybe facebook em?

they want em gone..id buy em for yard ornaments if the loading em hassle wasn't so high..think he wants a grand for the 2 g models
I'll check with him, see if he'd be interested in them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’ve made it 3:00 into the first video and already covered in drool. Lots of tractors I remember cutting pictures out of magazines and calendars. Those Oliver’s and the A4T are still something I obsess over.

LOL Thanks. The 2655 Oliver we just had to put bearings in and reseal it. Spun #2 rod coming back from the farm on the grain cart 2 years ago when the oil pump gear broke teeth off it. We found all the parts needed to put it together, but it was not fun or cheap.

Chris

Those are just our old signs or stuff AGCO has dumped on us over the years from dealer closeouts...the nice signs are in the other barn.

Chris

I did notice a lot of open station tractors for so far north. I don’t think I could work up there unless it was the middle of summer. LOL

when its minus 10 and snow is 3 ft deep with a 20 mph wind ye in yer basement building toys all winter and making babies to help farm

I did notice a lot of open station tractors for so far north. I don’t think I could work up there unless it was the middle of summer. LOL

We transpant them from all over...most open stations come from the south or west...Dad and brother don't fit in the old cab doors, so we prefer the open station...that and they look killer.

when its minus 10 and snow is 3 ft deep with a 20 mph wind ye in yer basement building toys all winter and making babies to help farm

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I don't have a basement...
Chris

Back