Another prophecy unfolding...

Here's a question from an agnostic individual...

So we have a supreme being, a god that made man and the earth we live on right...if that is the case, why is there 100's of different religions and holy books across the world? Shouldn't there be only one.

I'll answer my own question, religion is the very first form of government. What better way to control a population than with the power of religion...

Maybe there was only one book, one word of the god who made us. Maybe that book has been altered ever so slightly through the years to better fit a controlling groups agenda...

Took the words right out of my mouth. We think alike :Cheer:

Took the words right out of my mouth. We think alike :Cheer:

What better way to keep control of a population right? Especially a population of people that do not know what is above the clouds or under there feet. I would have been terrified of a place called hell also, if I didn't know better.

So we have a supreme being, a god that made man and the earth we live on right...if that is the case, why is there 100's of different religions and holy books across the world? Shouldn't there be only one.

I'll answer my own question, religion is the very first form of government. What better way to control a population than with the power of religion...

Maybe there was only one book, one word of the god who made us. Maybe that book has been altered ever so slightly through the years to better fit a controlling groups agenda...

I will say it this way.

There is only 1 true religion. All the others are fake. Kinda like the iPhone. Only 1 true iPhone but you can find fakes that do nearly everything the same.

Now there is 2 major religions and they are nearly the same, Christianity and Muslim. Both trace back to the same people but each has a very different outcome.

I am not saying Christianity is 100% it, that is for you to decide. I choose to believe Christianity and Jesus.

I have read Lee Strobel's "Case For Christ". He was a reporter for the Chicago Tribune and has a law degree. He goes in depth about certain discrepancies in the Bible and gets many scholars involved.

There are many knock off's, but few translated properly.

We use the KJV, it was the first to be translated from the hebrew and greek transcripts into english.

Wrong. The KJV was translated by William Tyndale from Martin Luther's translation, which was mainly Latin and some Greek.

Lets see, you banned my other screen names...i created another...simple to understand!

We have never talked in person, your delusional. Once over the phone. Thats it, other than your lame attempts to discredit my faith on the forums..

Sorry Wade your a liar again. I helped you and spoke to you after you slapped the wall at TS years back in your pickup and I've spoken to you at several of the races over the years. Then, when you used to call and try to purchase parts from us as well. So, now it gone from never talking to me to at least once you now admit, when in truth it has been many times over the years. This is just more of what I mean, you seem to always want to make this about you! Very little about what is said in the bible applies to how you treat people and how you live your life. Now, if it was only me you have done it too, OK, but look around, There are many people posting the exact same things about you. Do you really thing everyone is making it up? If you truely followed the Bible, it tells you what you should do.

People have figured you out all on there own. I just know that what your saying and doing in not what the bible says to do and saying your born again doesn't make it so. Unless of coarse you are referring to being a born again liar. God gave me a mind to use and I use it, it allows me to see right and wrong. If you want to be a sheep and follow without using your mind that fine, but do not expect others to do the same just because you do.

They banned you for a reason, so what did you do? Make another fake name to try and deceive people again.

Last edited:
OK so you met me ( i dont remember this) but i'll appease you. all 30 seconds maybe less, and you got me all figured out? Awesome!

yes, your actions that day set my, and all the rest of the people at the track that day, opinion of you as a person, at a personal level, of what kind of special you are. shall I remind your lame ass? oh what the heck. lets just set the scenario..... you are racing, know dam well you have no chance in hell at beating the person on the other side of the tree if he gets his turbo lit. So instead of racing him for what he has, you trip the lights early, and start the auto tree. Sure you beat him, within the rules? yes, sportsmanlike? not at all..... you locked your queer ass in your truck after the race and when it was time for your trophy, all in attendance turned and walked away, not a clap was heard. Must have known how shady you were, and underhandedly you were going to behave that day as you wouldn't even get out of your truck in line before the gates opened to talk with anyone. Probably feared running into someone you had screwed over and had a chance at getting your face bashed in. Now you remember? grudge much? no I don't, but first impressions last forever. Born again you say? try again, this go around isn't working, carry on cut/ paste, test/ tune.

I will say it this way.

There is only 1 true religion. All the others are fake. Kinda like the iPhone. Only 1 true iPhone but you can find fakes that do nearly everything the same.

Now there is 2 major religions and they are nearly the same, Christianity and Muslim. Both trace back to the same people but each has a very different outcome.

I am not saying Christianity is 100% it, that is for you to decide. I choose to believe Christianity and Jesus.

I have read Lee Strobel's "Case For Christ". He was a reporter for the Chicago Tribune and has a law degree. He goes in depth about certain discrepancies in the Bible and gets many scholars involved.

Wrong. The KJV was translated by William Tyndale from Martin Luther's translation, which was mainly Latin and some Greek.

Thanks I am going to get a study type Bible for sure.

Lee Stroble was who I was trying to think of early. Wasn't he an atheist at some point before his studying/article turned book?

Robby zachieries (spelling for sure) is also someone whos books I'd like to get.

Thanks for your input. It's nice to read something that aligns with the Scriptures.

Last edited:
estrada,
You can go to a Mardel book store and ask them for a Chronological Life Application Study Bible. This is what my wife and I have and they are great. NLT is the version by Tyndale.

All of the different denominations have come from different people through history taking only the parts that they agree with and starting their own group. This is why Jesus warned against false teachers and deceivers of the word. God gives us a choice between eternal life or death. He freely gives us eternal life if we believe in his Son Jesus. A persons soul will be around forever, whether it be in Heaven or Hell, the soul is going to one or the other. I choose to live.

So basically scare tactic to get people to believe?

Who says what version is a knock off and which is not?

Well, to be honest if spending eternity in a burning hell fire dont scare you then i dont know what will.

Many versions like the NIV take words like repentance and blood, and remove them or alter there placements in the verses, creating different meaning alltogether.

The blood of Christ that was shed on the cross is what gives remision of sins, and repentance is what can afford Christ to forgive us of sin. Without those two you cant be "born again, or saved"

Many have done this and also do what is called modernizing the text....useing words that are differing from the origonal texts, and again changing context and or meaning.

I will say it this way.

Oh my...First there is no denomination ever written about in text from the bible, there for there is no religion stated. However is you go back to the time of Christ, he was baptised by none other than John the Baptist! showing the the prefered traditions in worship were in fact baptist. However the term Christians was not a definaition of there "religion", but a term that coined there faith in Christ and being Christ-like.

King james put together the KJV bible with the finest Bible scholars in the world, and did it under precision like circumstances, in order to match as close as possible greek and hebrew texts. here is a link http://www.bible-researcher.com/kjvhist.html

Sorry Wade your a liar again. I helped you and spoke to you after you slapped the wall at TS years back in your pickup and I've spoken to you at several of the races over the years. Then, when you used to call and try to purchase parts from us as well. So, now it gone from never talking to me to at least once you now admit, when in truth it has been many times over the years. This is just more of what I mean, you seem to always want to make this about you! Very little about what is said in the bible applies to how you treat people and how you live your life. Now, if it was only me you have done it too, OK, but look around, There are many people posting the exact same things about you. Do you really thing everyone is making it up? If you truely followed the Bible, it tells you what you should do.

People have figured you out all on there own. I just know that what your saying and doing in not what the bible says to do and saying your born again doesn't make it so. Unless of coarse you are referring to being a born again liar. God gave me a mind to use and I use it, it allows me to see right and wrong. If you want to be a sheep and follow without using your mind that fine, but do not expect others to do the same just because you do.

They banned you for a reason, so what did you do? Make another fake name to try and deceive people again.

LOL, man you are so delusional you think i hit the wall at TS... Never have i EVER hit the wall at TS or anytime other than this past may in georgia!

I never talked with you in person, EVER. Not sure what your agenda is here, but im sure if anyone who doesent know can look very easy and see that i dont attack or chase anyone around here, its in fact the other way around as all can see...

Last edited:
yes, your actions that day set my, and all the rest of the people at the track that day, opinion of you as a person, at a personal level, of what kind of special you are. shall I remind your lame ass? oh what the heck. lets just set the scenario..... you are racing, know dam well you have no chance in hell at beating the person on the other side of the tree if he gets his turbo lit. So instead of racing him for what he has, you trip the lights early, and start the auto tree. Sure you beat him, within the rules? yes, sportsmanlike? not at all..... you locked your queer ass in your truck after the race and when it was time for your trophy, all in attendance turned and walked away, not a clap was heard. Must have known how shady you were, and underhandedly you were going to behave that day as you wouldn't even get out of your truck in line before the gates opened to talk with anyone. Probably feared running into someone you had screwed over and had a chance at getting your face bashed in. Now you remember? grudge much? no I don't, but first impressions last forever. Born again you say? try again, this go around isn't working, carry on cut/ paste, test/ tune.

You are oblivious to the fact that i was within the rules mandated by NHRA...i won on skill not speed, had NOTHING to do with sportsmanship, according to the rules in a "pro" class there is not courtesy staging. besides i had vids proving i gave him pleanty of time to stage and i bumped in and went.... i was in the truck filling out contingency forms, just as i did at every other race after last run... and i came out as soon as i was finished. just because you choose to look around that fact is not my issue, but yours.

Now please refresh your memory.

All of the different denominations have come from different people through history taking only the parts that they agree with and starting their own group. This is why Jesus warned against false teachers and deceivers of the word. God gives us a choice between eternal life or death. He freely gives us eternal life if we believe in his Son Jesus. A persons soul will be around forever, whether it be in Heaven or Hell, the soul is going to one or the other. I choose to live.

Every God from every different religion says the same thing. Every religion says they are the real one.

So as far as I am concerned the oldest legitimate holy book would be closest to the real word.

Well, to be honest if spending eternity in a burning hell fire dont scare you then i dont know what will.

Many versions like the NIV take words like repentance and blood, and remove them or alter there placements in the verses, creating different meaning alltogether.

The blood of Christ that was shed on the cross is what gives remision of sins, and repentance is what can afford Christ to forgive us of sin. Without those two you cant be "born again, or saved"

Many have done this and also do what is called modernizing the text....useing words that are differing from the origonal texts, and again changing context and or meaning.

Here we go. Proof please. I know you can copy paste so let's see these examples.

Of particular note, there is the NKJV version. Why? Because of mistakes in the KJV from old translations.

Of most notable mistakes is one in Matthew I believe. Christ says in the KJV " Come to Me as a child". NKJV changed it to "Come to Me like a child".

Every translation from the original texts to English really are crap due to our limited language.

For the masses, the Greek language has 3 separate words for what we call love.

Oh my...First there is no denomination ever written about in text from the bible, there for there is no religion stated. However is you go back to the time of Christ, he was baptised by none other than John the Baptist! showing the the prefered traditions in worship were in fact baptist. However the term Christians was not a definaition of there "religion", but a term that coined there faith in Christ and being Christ-like.

King james put together the KJV bible with the finest Bible scholars in the world, and did it under precision like circumstances, in order to match as close as possible greek and hebrew texts. here is a link http://www.bible-researcher.com/kjvhist.html

Do some research. I did a paper in Highschool on Tyndale. Around 80% of the KJV is Tyndales bible. The other 20%? They found more manuscripts and changed it from the really old English language which was more Latin to what we call today "Olde English". Those scholars fact checked because King George (?) burned Tyndale at the stake for Heresay.

You are oblivious to the fact that i was within the rules mandated by NHRA...i won on skill not speed, had NOTHING to do with sportsmanship, according to the rules in a "pro" class there is not courtesy staging. besides i had vids proving i gave him pleanty of time to stage and i bumped in and went.... i was in the truck filling out contingency forms, just as i did at every other race after last run... and i came out as soon as i was finished. just because you choose to look around that fact is not my issue, but yours.

Now please refresh your memory.

:hehe: :hehe::hehe:

Back