7.3 custom fit intercooler

BlackStroker

Just got a custom intercooler from Joe, its pretty awesome! He used the core that he uses for the 3rd gen and the extended some of his Ford endtanks for the larger core. I had to cut out a couple inches of the support for the radiator but was able to leave enough to still support the rad. I also had him put 3.5" in and out on it and built some 4" cooler pipes, should work pretty well. Thanks Joe! I will try to get some pics of it when finished, hopefully will be trying it out at SR pull this weekend.

Just got a custom intercooler from Joe, its pretty awesome! He used the core that he uses for the 3rd gen and the extended some of his Ford endtanks for the larger core. I had to cut out a couple inches of the support for the radiator but was able to leave enough to still support the rad. I also had him put 3.5" in and out on it and built some 4" cooler pipes, should work pretty well. Thanks Joe! I will try to get some pics of it when finished, hopefully will be trying it out at SR pull this weekend.

I smell a full pull.:rockwoot:

Back