Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Engineered Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
Coal Train

Name: Coal Train
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
HX80 never returned

On July 3 we had a turbo air shut-off/ shut and hurt the wheel of the turbo. We called Haisley and they recommended sending it to Chris at Engineered Diesel. We sent the turbo and after about 3 weeks we called Chris and he stated he more than likely would have the turbo back by 7/30. We never got it then he promised a couple weeks later that it would be done and he would drop it off with Haisley's at a pull and then they could ship it to us. This never happened as well. It's now 8/20 and we still haven't heard anything and have stopped calling. I just wish someone could be honest with us. When will it be done? We have missed several pulls and we would just like to know what is the honest answer of when it will be done. Thanks

Old 09-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
Coal Train

Member`s Gallery
9/1/2015 Called a few times won't return calls. I'm tempted to drive up there at this point.

Old 09-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #3
97$moker

Name: 97$moker
Title: Hukt on fonix wurkt fr me
Member`s Gallery
I would, thats some bullchit!

Old 09-05-2015, 06:01 PM   #4
CPSimpson

Name: CPSimpson
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Chris with Engineered Turbo hasn't always been the most organized or prompt with product. I hate hearing situations like this, I hope it gets resolved fast!

Old 09-06-2015, 10:59 AM   #5
Coal Train

Member`s Gallery
Part of the problem is he promised that he would get it back fairly quickly and hasn't fulfilled any of that. I would have felt better if he would of just said upfront I don't see you guys getting this back until November or whatever it is so I knew there was no hope in pulling anymore this year. I understand a guy gets busy but don't promise something and then not deliver and not return any phone calls.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:48 AM   #6
camarokiller

Name: camarokiller
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Absloute truth. I have no problem waiting for good service, but dont promise a deadline and not deliver. Also if you cant meet the deadline let the customer know. Sure most would be understanding and wouldnt have to take actions like this.

Closed Thread