ForcedInductions/Garrett Billet Thumpers

Guys the 98mm thumper wheels are out of stock. We will have another batch of them on the 10th, which is Monday. That is the earliest possible. GT98's will start leaving then.

Thanks

How much turbine flow does it take to support a given compressor flow? Is there a formula for it?

What is the turbine flow on a F-trim and G-trim exhaust wheels with the different housings on them?

I have a 98mm f-trim 1.00 a/r thumper and a 60mm tial wastegate, that would come up pretty good and light a 122mm g-trim 1.00 a/r compounded with it for a mod or Super Stock Diesel level truck.....Don't you think???

How much turbine flow does it take to support a given compressor flow? Is there a formula for it?

What is the turbine flow on a F-trim and G-trim exhaust wheels with the different housings on them?

I have a 98mm f-trim 1.00 a/r thumper and a 60mm tial wastegate, that would come up pretty good and light a 122mm g-trim 1.00 a/r compounded with it for a mod or Super Stock Diesel level truck.....Don't you think???

Yes their is a formula indeed. Based on the formula the combo will work. I would like to see in theory a 1.32 or 1.50 A/R on the G-trim wheel since the turbine flow is very close, but the comp flow is WAY apart.

hey yellow i got a 1.45 ar g trim wheel ill trade ya LOL how is the 122 mm going jose?

We have some 122's done already. Problem we have been running across in testing it we are done on the G-trim turbine wheel. Nothing else has far as flow. So its time to make some new turbine wheels.....stay tuned. Also we are going to work on UHP designed turbines. 135mm+ turbine wheels are coming. :bang

Virtually the same as the HC5A, Garrett GT thumpers in the G-trim form. The new turbine we are working on is almost 10mm larger ;)

I will post some pics of the wheel once some testing is done. Have to see what they will do 1st under burst conditions and overspeed conditions.

How large is the HT100 turbine wheel? Physically that charger is huge so I would assume the turbine is equally large.

Back