(D-12 aluminum head) from Indy

With Indy's current customer service rep in the gasser world, I don't care if it was $1000 vs $10,000. It wouldn't be worth it.

I thought they were saying in the 8K range.....

Bad thing is, you have to run a stock valve train.....for some reason they are not set up to run roller rockers........

That look's a little pricey. I see the tractor guys getting them though. Well pretty much anyone in the pulling world that's legally a manufactured head. They can't say a thing about it.

That look's a little pricey. I see the tractor guys getting them though. Well pretty much anyone in the pulling world that's legally a manufactured head. They can't say a thing about it.

Don't most places say OEM heads?

Alot do but some don't you could still get away with it. What to really wait for is the Hamilton Head since it will be a cast head. They will never know.

Why would a cast head be the one to wait for? Its not going to be OEM. Its not going to be any lighter.

This one sure looks alot like the Scheid one to me.

Why would a cast head be the one to wait for? Its not going to be OEM. Its not going to be any lighter.

This one sure looks alot like the Scheid one to me.

When your at tech say the 2.6 and 2.8 class. That Hamilton head no one will know the difference in it. It's OEM and a cast head not easily identified billet head.

Once Hamilton pops those out theres going to be alot running them.

When your at tech say the 2.6 and 2.8 class. That Hamilton head no one will know the difference in it. It's OEM and a cast head not easily identified billet head.

Once Hamilton pops those out theres going to be alot running them.

I am with Glover it will be easily spotted, not sure it is worth the $3000+ gamble to me, whether it passes or not.

I took a picture of one back in june.

993c3911.jpg

Must have coolant. Says for drag, sled and street on there site. Got so exited I forgot to read.

I agree with Haisley about this on the head. Theres nothing the tech's can do about it unless it's a banned in the rules about the Hamilton head now the Billet Head that's different don't some orgs still say even in the Mod class that the head has to be factory head.

Back