Carpet

smokinVE

$$+VE=NO HP
Who’s got the best molded carpets for these old chit boxes? I wasn’t very happy with the LMC one I got for my daughters square body Cheby. I mean it wasn’t horrible but the color match for the GM red was way too bright. Fit and finish wise it wasn’t the best either, spent a good part of a day with a steamer.

On the flip side of that the color for my truck is grey or blue so they shouldn’t be able to screw that up too bad? I’m aware everything will need some trimming and some molding with a steamer to look decent.

Thanks in advance

I’m not sure where else to find a pre-molded cab carpet for these trucks besides LMC.
If you’re not satisfied with their product, you could always cut and fit your own. It’s no easy task but may yield the results you are wanting.

Who’s got the best molded carpets for these old chit boxes? I wasn’t very happy with the LMC one I got for my daughters square body Cheby. I mean it wasn’t horrible but the color match for the GM red was way too bright. Fit and finish wise it wasn’t the best either, spent a good part of a day with a steamer.

On the flip side of that the color for my truck is grey or blue so they shouldn’t be able to screw that up too bad? I’m aware everything will need some trimming and some molding with a steamer to look decent.

Thanks in advance

I used auto custom carpets (ACC) for my 92. Top notch quality and reasonable pricing. Just use the search feature and find what your needing. They have factory color year specific as well.

Product Search | Auto Custom Carpets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back