NHRDA Drag Racing Series

MrDeez

I just found this site and thought I would share some of the fun we've been having out here with the National Hot Rod Diesel Association.

We just completed our 5th Points Series Race of 2006 at Pacific Raceways in Seattle, WA. This race set two new bench marks for the NHRDA, the first ever NHRDA event won by a female driver and the first NHRDA event won by a car (2006 TDI Jetta). Check out www.nhrda.com for more information and for race pictures.

We're off to Mission Raceway in British Columbia next weekend... check back for more Diesel Motorsports action.

:welcome: We will be coming up to play with you guys in Redding on June 17th:woohoo:

Lookin forward to it...

We're enjoying a couple weeks off after a 5 week non-stop road trip, then we'll be heading south.

Probably roll into town around noon Friday, are they gonna have camping at the track for us?

MrDeez said:
Lookin forward to it...

We're enjoying a couple weeks off after a 5 week non-stop road trip, then we'll be heading south.

Probably roll into town around noon Friday, are they gonna have camping at the track for us?

Most likely a little late. But I read on another site that the track does allow dry camping.

Back