03 CR truck

parttimepuller

Ths is my 1st CR truck... 03 auto. Will be looking for goodies to install but I would like to know what trans in this??? Also want to a SMARTY or something alike.. IS EFI live available for an 03????

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
Look at the valve cover is it 250hp or 305hp? 250 is 47 and 305 is 48

Cant go off that. Iv seen a lot of trucks including mine that doesn't fall under that. Mine is a 250hp and the vin even stated 47re. But it came with a 48re. I bought a rebuild kit for a 47 when I was building mine but once I pulled it apart it was actually a 48re and yes it was the original Tranny. Theres multiple threads on here about that. Only way to know is to pull it apart.

Aaron I got bad news this truck was totaled a couple years ago. Tyler is going to comment with all the info and details.

That's my old truck, txt me tomorrow and ill tell u everything you would need to know about it, I did all the work except the trans south run did it, it's got suncoast parts in it. I'm out of town and can't txt u about it tonight but tomorrow I can 812-599-4331 thanks.

That's my old truck, txt me tomorrow and ill tell u everything you would need to know about it, I did all the work except the trans south run did it, it's got suncoast parts in it. I'm out of town and can't txt u about it tonight but tomorrow I can 812-599-4331 thanks.

OK, will do... Trans isnt shifting very good... without the smarty on it wont shift out of 2nd unless u take ur foot off the pedal. with the smarty on it isnt to bad at all...

They are going to work out a deal with me on Monday because of the trans... this thing will haul the mail even with stock pump and sticks

That's good, I'd expect around $1500-$2000 to freshen it up correctly with labor. That's a 6 month old converter so u don't need to have it looked at

Back