"LS" PPump cam swap?

Hey Guys, I need some help here. Is it possible to make a reverse rotation inline pump operate on a clockwise engine? Would it just need a different pump cam? Reroute lines? Any insight on this would be awesome!

Thanks

Sure, just get a different cam. You also want to look at delivery order, which a pump shop can tell you. B-series cummins pumps are 1-2-3-4-5-6, other pumps can be different.

It's a Bosch 7000 series 8cyl...with the cam, would I have to get one made or do they offer stuff like that? That can just be purchased/installed?

Where can a mechanical governor / housing / throttle be purchased? This one doesn't have it;

e884573c.jpg

Like this one does;

b63bd08d.jpg

:what:

Did you not like my answer in the other thread?

Any RQV governor assembly from a cummins application p7100 will bolt right up to the 7000 series you have pictured. We've got 8-10 complete assemblies sitting on the shelf (used) if you're interested.

Edit: I apologize, I didn't see your last question in that thread. To cure the cam issue, it would need to be reground so the injection ramp and return ramp were correct (turning clockwise).

Last edited:
:what:

Did you not like my answer in the other thread?

Any RQV governor assembly from a cummins application p7100 will bolt right up to the 7000 series you have pictured. We've got 8-10 complete assemblies sitting on the shelf (used) if you're interested.

Edit: I apologize, I didn't see your last question in that thread. To cure the cam issue, it would need to be reground so the injection ramp and return ramp were correct (turning clockwise).

you so smart Seth:bow:

Back