1000hp VP daily driver?!

J-Pipes

This was posted in the firepunk discussion page on Facebook, read through the comments, guess it's a easy to do, as easy as a common rail according to some even! Just thought it could be some funny reading to follow for some.
9363e38d70ab7cc0437b3c9ef90ef114.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't really keep up on VP's. Is it common to be able to hit 1000hp now?! Last I heard, Stainless was working really hard on it and not making a ton of progress.

I don't really keep up on VP's. Is it common to be able to hit 1000hp now?! Last I heard, Stainless was working really hard on it and not making a ton of progress.
I've only heard of maybe 2 or 3 that barely got it on a lot of spray. These guys are talking like it's no problem to do fuel only for a daily driver.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Didn’t we have a dude on here a while ago really close? He had some crazy pie cut piping and precision turbos? Probably more like 2 years, I’m getting old and memory ain’t what it used to be.

AND Mark, 500 is easy on a VE, just gotta tip they dyno operator well!

Stainless did 1040 on fuel 6 years ago. Chris Krebs is over 1000 on spray I think. There's a few, none of them are DD's lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back