Twins back to Single

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Who has twins and is thinking of going back to a single? With the numbers being made and reported I'm sure there are some that are thinking of this?:1tooth:

need an awful lot of fuel and nitrous to get them big ole windmills movin LOL i personally like twins for drivability, but an enourmous single goes to the all out power catagory...with nitrous ofcourse LOL

Well, not thinking of going back to a single but positive that we won't be going to twins. We have made some very good numbers with the single HT Turbo and from what we are seeing around here it seems to be the trend. I will say that if anyone wants a turbo that will really perform and a company that is awesome to work with check out HT Turbo. They have been great!!

Ours has put us in the 11's on #2 only. And that was with the small 62. We now have the 66 and will be testing numbers for it this weekend.

Amy

Last edited:
I could just imagine that kind of setup on a 6spd in traffic LOL LOL You would be busier than a one armed paper hanger fo sho'

well i have trucks with both, the twins are much better for all around driving. not having to deal with a lag pig is nice.

Back