Help

Texashighways

Comp Diesel Sponsor
To the guys that broke into my Dodge three nights ago at my shop, my brothers shop two nights ago and my Chevrolet last night...... The local P.D. might not have you as their top priority but you have my undivided attention. You might think about bringing a first aid kit or putting 911 on speed dial for your next shopping spree as my new hobby is displaying very expensive diesel parts in my truck, and in the back of my truck. Oh don't mind those strings or pressure switches. The pistol you stole will not help you but you will need protective gloves, a bullet proof vest, hearing protection and a good bit of luck to run the gauntlet again. I hope you don't mind me posting videos on youtube via my IR game camera.

And if any of you notice any body selling numerous Edge CTS monitors, 62mm S-300 or a Taurus 40 Cal., I would be more than happy to provide financial compensation for names and phone numbers.

Let's see if social media can be used to fight crime........ Plenty of "free" diesel parts to be had at 10806 hwy 29 right by the come and take it flag. See you soon :)

Last edited:
So in other words there's Gona be a new show called bait truck lmao. Sorry to hear about this, I personally think thieves should have a special place at the end of a military gun range.

sux bud, if I were close I'd sit on the roof with the bow and take em out, quiet like, well till they scream in pain anyways......

The good thing is that section 9 of the Texas penal code gives you a rather large box of tools to protect your property. I hope it does not come to that, but someone else will dictate what happens next....

On a side note, If any of you Central Texas guys see some edge cts monitors, 62mm industrial turbo or a Taurus .40, let me know.

Based on what is being stolen, it appears to be 17-24 year old boys with an electronic controlled dodge. They are stealing flat bill/RBP style aesthetic parts. They really like blacked out trucks. If they actually put all of the parts on the truck, it will be easy to pick out. Blacked out dodge with a 50 inch led bar with an edge cts, 62mm s300, and NOS brand nitrous. They have hit at least 8 trucks in the last week. Pass this around and help save the next guy some headache. At first it was just trucks that were left unlocked but they have been smashing windows/ windshields and trashing truck interiors. If they are using these parts they will be easy to pick out, if they are tweakers that are supporting a habit, they will be moving these parts cheap and be even easier to pick off.

I'll pay $1,000 for a name and an address if it is legit and brings about a conviction....

Last edited:
Need a blow up pack like in money to put a permanent red dye color on them. I'm guessing they would stick out in a crowd.

It ended like this.... I have been up until 3a.m. for the last month. When I went to the local P.D. to file a list of stolen goods and vin for the motorcycle and four wheeler stolen, they asked what I expected them to do with the info..... I told them that basic investigating, maybe protect and serve. He asked if I wanted him to sit on my roof at night with me... At that point I threw my titles in the trash. Small town, smaller minds. Crooks get along fine here as long as they do not exceed 55mph. That is how the cops afford their new cars and their overtime..... Revenue producing law enforcement

I had a similar experience, although I actually KNOW who got my property, the cops are less than interested, even with good info.
Their excuse is that since the people reside out-of county, they can't investigate it properly.

It's just a matter of time before I run across the thieves, then it will be a less than pleasant experience for them.

Mark.

Now the police have forced your hand it sounds like. If you catch them torture them. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0wFh-ceRU"]Law Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry to hear about this. I hate people who steal. Absolutely despise them.

Dont tell me they stole your sweet liitle black triumph that you had in front of your store at the old office building.(i think it was a triumph or some kind of cafe bike)

****ty stuff man. My truck got broken into a while back and several items went missing. Maybe $1000 worth of items. I called the police and and a cop came and made a report. I gave him a very detailed description of the vehicle they took off in and gave a pretty damn good description of one of the suspects I got a good look at.

He told me the description of the vehicle is an exact match to many other peoples accounts that have had their vehicle broken into in the same area.

That's horse ****. You mean to tell me two thug Mexicans in a light green on baby blue 2 tone '95 mustang on beat up chrome 20's have managed to jack multiple people on separate days all within a 1 mile radius? That's a huge problem in my eyes.

Back