Indoor Applications - Corbin KY

Smoke tube is built, everything is loaded up, ready to head out around 8am here. I wish everyone the best of luck this weekend!!! And also pray that Lynn doesn't destroy the 2wd this weekend lol.

I got word yesterday that the track is VERY VERY loose. Hopefully they will have it better by the time Saturday comes around cause I dont have any other tires to run yet.

Its a really short track. It didn't seem to be loose at all. Lots of trucks choking down on the far end. Didn't have a good day with Lynn's 2wd. Right before we got on the scales one of the small inline fuel filters we had ruptured spraying fuel, got that fixed then the Air shut off have us fits. Has to take the smoke tube loose to raise the hood and fix it. Finally got out on the track, brought the RPM's up came off the clutch and broke the drivers axle right on the line. He's going back home in the morning for an EMT class, and Mark (Got Smoke) is bringing him an axle so we can make an exhibition run tomorrow night.

Yup, that's ok if breaks mine he can just buy me an SCS replacement and I'll buy the other side! :rockwoot: LOL

See you guys tomorrow!

Yes the trac was extremely tight !!!! but for tonight I say it will b a little dry, as for today it may hook hard again

That track was one of the tightest tracks ive been on. My luck still followed me saturday night on my exhibition run. Instead of an axel I got a u joint this time.... Shew I cant win for loosing.... :bang

Lynn

Back