TS Outlaw 2016 Update

All I'm saying is that there are always two sides. Did I handle it correctly? No I didn't I am not going to get on here and rehash the events that lead to what happened. I am going forward with doing what I can to put you guys on the best event possible.

The point I'm getting at is its hard to plan on something when this happens.
I don't care about what happened nor do I wish to hear about it. It doesn't involve me.
Im glad to hear it's still on none the less.

All I'm saying is that there are always two sides. Did I handle it correctly? No I didn't I am not going to get on here and rehash the events that lead to what happened. I am going forward with doing what I can to put you guys on the best event possible.

Thanks for stepping up Dennis and trying to help further the sport.

Chase and I never intended for the events that occurred last week to happen, let alone publicly. We're glad to see that Dennis is going to put on a drag race and I'm sure it will be a success. It's water under the bridge to me/us. There's too much history to throw it all away. If Dennis doesn't want to shoot me still, you may see me there. :lolly:

Last edited:
Good deal, glad it's water under the bridge. I'll buy everyone a beer under the tent on the hill.

It's impressive how much of the truth comes out when you are mad.

That's the upsetting part. I could care less who you shoot or are mad at, but saying f the drag racers is what got me.

The reason you changed your tune was the fact that the other odss promoters spanked you on the pp.

That's the upsetting part. I could care less who you shoot or are mad at, but saying f the drag racers is what got me.

The reason you changed your tune was the fact that the other odss promoters spanked you on the pp.

Do you know the entire story between Fleeces, Dennis, and the ODSS? Quit speculating and give it a rest man...Water under the bridge, the race is on, everyone is invited. If you aren't happy with that then don't go. Pretty simple.

That is in no way what happened. The ODSS had a great first year, and will continue to do great things with Dennis & Dan Scheid's knowledge and the years they have put into these events

Last edited:
Very happy cooler heads may prevail. Now if people will stfu about it, we can quit hurting our own sport. I've personally spoke with about everyone involved and they are ALL tired of the bs. Some are even ready to just go back to the way it was as individual events if **** doesn't settle down. Then there goes our points chase altogether. So how about everyone zip it and move on. Brayden isn't worried about getting shot, Chase' feelings likely didn't get hurt and Dennis is dennis. Both are a HUGE part of making this stuff work and enjoy supporting what they do. My whip will be decked out with a fleece power plant and a ts data logger for next year. BAM!

Last edited:
Do you know the entire story between Fleeces, Dennis, and the ODSS? Quit speculating and give it a rest man...Water under the bridge, the race is on, everyone is invited. If you aren't happy with that then don't go. Pretty simple.

I'm not.

Won't support the event again. I'm not worried about who he was or will be pissed off about. Sorry I won't suck him off like the rest of you.

I supported that event every year and was/am a drag racer. No need to support someone that told me to f off.

Carry on.

Yeah you see Anthony if you call your motor a unit it would have sold 3 months ago it's this Indiana slang for too much to fit in one word kinda thing!! ;)

Yeah you see Anthony if you call your motor a unit it would have sold 3 months ago it's this Indiana slang for too much to fit in one word kinda thing!! ;)

Be careful, his "unit" and some of his hardware likes to hang out from what I've heard. LOL A little...fruit hanging out of the loom so to speak. LOL

hey there is nothing wrong with things hanging out it just means your proud of your unit!!!:lolly:

But I'm glad this is indeed get solved and we can all focus on expanding the sport and not ruining it. believe it or not I talked to a local tuner for street cars he does a lot of lsx swaps and is very big in that community. He said all the automotive sports like ours are acting the same way and it takes us shop owners and higher in the food chain ppl to keep it under control!! your always going to have the typical bs regardless!!

Already got the vacation days scheduled; great to hear things were resolved amicably.

So is mine, I'm retired! Too many things going on last year with the house purchase. Guess we'll have to plan this one as both of us are out of school....Road Trip!

Jim

Back