BDP Drag Truck Makes 1272.4 HP!!

Whats that about a transbrake in your discription by the way.....

You need one also Bean.

Tucker

Yup...mine is an old Sun Coast.....most of the Pro Street trucks I see creeping into the beams at 20+psi have the tires so folded over they can't properly load the suspension anymore.

Blew the hg and a couple freeeze plugs. Just got done fixing it and loaded it in the trailer. Yeeehaw

At judgement day, 942/1860 on 5 cylinders and smoking the tires :rockwoot:

[ame="http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/Matthew_Wood/?action=view&current=d50ae55d.mp4"]d50ae55d.mp4 video by Matthew_Wood - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
What are you doing for rear tires on the dyno Bean, I tried putting the truck and the Altered on 3 diff. RW dyno's and due to the rear housing being soo narrow they would'nt fit, the majority of the slick was folded back on the floor. One was the Dr. Performance guys we tried but they said it was the same reason they couldnt dyno thier own trucks and dragster at the time.....

Tucker

I bought some 18" rims and some z rated nittos that are like 30" tall for dynoing. Slicks dont work so well on dyno's.

Yup...mine is an old Sun Coast.....most of the Pro Street trucks I see creeping into the beams at 20+psi have the tires so folded over they can't properly load the suspension anymore.

and 4x4 guys leave between 40 and 50 psi.....

Congrats on the big Dyno Numbers !!

well hopefuly next year we will have a working trans brake for the 4r. Bout all I can do right now is 20psi with the pinion brake before it starts pushing through.

I guess when the hg blew something happened to an inj it just had a completly dead hole but no white smoke so its not mechanical.

Turbo is billet wheel 66/74 with a t4 housing.

Back