Who's coming out on August 6th for TDS?

I'll make it next month. I didn't have time the past few weeks to repair everything from my front driveshaft snapping at the track 2 weeks ago.

I guess that depends on David and Snow White :lolly:

Anything is possible. Michael is getting real close to working out the bugs. Probably have everything working against a 9s pass tomorrow night, but if it hooks and doesn't blow it should be close.

If the drive line stays together at that high of a PSI launch and it hooks I bet it will be very close. Depending on how much gas the driver has LOL

Snow White is ready, are you:hehe:

Allright, Mr. PowerStroke whats the wager?
I assume you are going to want concessions.
You get to run everything and I have to run fuel only, half throttle, you get the move and I can't use overdrive??
:lolly:

You get to run everything and I have to run fuel only, half throttle, you get the move and I can't use overdrive??

Michael you should really give him a chance, I don't think that is enough. :hehe:

turn the bottle off and spot me 10 and the move:poke:

turn the bottle off and spot me 10 and the move:poke:

So snow white is a 12.5 Red Rocket is a 10:50ish on motor I would bet with the additional boost on the line. Just give him a 2 second lead or so and we would have a race if you want to call it that.

It was nice driving home with A/C, radio and comfort for a change. Good times and Mike congrats on that 10:29. I would say it looked great but all I saw was smoke and jaws drop.

Well it was a fun, HOT night.

Snow White made a couple decent showings. David has backed up the 12.4s close enough. :Cheer: A little shot and she might be able to run in the Quick Diesel class. LOL

Little Red Cummings earned another trophy with a number of good runs. I am pretty sure I saw a 10.7s in there. :clap:

Stelly popped a boot on the way to the track and in the pits. When he gets the tune right and the boots to stay on it is definitely a 10s truck. :ft:

Tim had some decent launches, but I think his computer or trans was not cooperating fully. But it was great that he made it down, always enjoy talking with Tim. Hope to see him again. Hopefully it will be a little cooler next time and we will see some full passes out of DeRanged. Truck seems to be a 10s truck for sure. He will have to show me the 9s, hopefully back down here. :Cheer:

Michael set a new best for the race truck, 10.24s @ 135. That was on one the hottest days of the year and a single moderate shot. Cooler weather or both stages could have hit the 9s. Congratulations Michael. :woohoo:

Now there was a little issue with the motor after Michael run. Hopefully it is not major. Probably find out in the morning how bad it is. :doh:

Back