looking for mods

midnight2004

Just about broke
I have a 2004 F250 Superduty 6.0 auto 4x4,
I'm looking for some recommendations about what I can do next, I have an AFE stage 2 intake coming in the mail right now and that's about it. I have a totaled 2000 F250, and I'm wondering if I ordered the right downtube and cat delete pipe, if my mbrp cool duals will work on my new truck? I looked at the mbrp prints and they are 2 completely different systems. But not much has changed on the truck. So if anybody ever experienced this or has done it let me know. I hear a lot of good things about an SCT programmer, would that be the programmer to go with? I'm looking for all out power, but still drivable and reliable. I would prefer not to grenade the tranny right away and I don't want to be blowing head gaskets. My budget is under $2000. What do you think?

Hi Midnight.

We wouldn't be able to tell you if the mbrp will work cause we're not familiar with it. If your vendor does not know, ask them for the number to talk to a tech at mbrp.

However, we can offer you an SCT Xcal2. We provide DHL ground shipping, within the US, free-of-charge. If you would like to upgrade for faster service, it is an additional $10.00 for 2nd day and $20.00 for next day shipping.

If you don't specify tunes, our Xcal2's come with a race (looney tune) that we suggest you only use at the track. A strong daily driver that will give you just enough hp to smoke the best of 'em, without hurting your engine or tranny and what we call an economy tune. It will give you a bit more power than stock and is very safe. It's use would be in slow moving bumper-to-bumper traffic. For a complete list of tunes, please check out our website http://www.dj-performance.com/Tunes.htm. If there is something special you are looking for, please let us know.

The tuner with (3) tunes of your choice is $400. This is a one-time charge. If you want to change a tune, it is free-of-charge. That includes reflashes and upgrades (injectors, turbo, etc.).

If you are interested, you can either pay via Paypal: domingo@dj-performance.com

or send a check to:
DJ's DIESEL PERFORMANCE, INC.
404 NW 136 Place
Miami, FL 33182

We will need your original computer code/tear tag. As far as other mods, our fuel system will be available at the end of the month. We can provide you with an intercooler, headstuds, tranny kit, injectors, turbo, nitrous ... but let's take it one step at a time. To get power, with your intake, an exhaust and an SCT tune, you should be good to go. Whatever you add on later will just put more icing on the cake.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back