Water/Meth nozzles

97 D-Tec

i bought a snow performance stage two kit and i like how its working so far but i think it needs a bit more of an improvement. Currently im running the 375 (starting) and 625 nozzle (for wide open) and im pretty impressed but id like to have a bigger starting nozzle. Does anyone sell something like a 425 nozzle or should i add a third nozzle (like the 60 that snow sells) and use that as part of the starting stage?

I got a few of the nozzles and some tubes and t-fittings you can buy a bit cheaper then from snow that I'd like to get rid of.

play with the pressure first, small allen key in the bottom of the pump turned clockwise increases pressure

you can get more flow with higher pressure, might be enough to stick with the nozzles you have now.

I didn't know that, We've went with a larger charger and more boost. Now the water bottle only goes down about an inch during each run, we thought we needed to start looking for a stronger pump to over come the boost. I'm going out to the truck right now to TURN IT UP. You may have just saved me some MONEY !!! Thanks

correction. i found it but no time to test it yet.. i have to fix the tank .. its leaking.. rtv for the rescue

the newer pumps are said to ramp up quickly, so take it easy one turn at a time or so, and as said, test and tune.

I only turned mine a quarter each time so far and im liking where its going. its becomeing more and more of a smooth pull and i havent evne made it past half a turn yet

Back