Treesmasher Loves His Grand Rock Stacks

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
We got him set up with a 7" Grand Rock Retro Stack Kit. And the truck looks way better with them on........:bow:

Now we can't wait for some paint friendly weather to shoot on the S.P.I. war color.

The last pic was me playin around with the effects:hehe: Looks pretty cool.

Thanks again Josh and Bill and the entire Grand Rock Exhaust Team.:thankyou2:

Attachments

• IMG_0071_1.JPG
    IMG_0071_1.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Thanks Jeff, I'm glad your brother (and you :evil) enjoy the stacks, and are happy with the out come. I (we at Grand Rock) can't wait to see it finished, and sittin' pretty with the race truck when this is all done! And as always you and your brother are welcome, and we're glad to be part of this venture!!

The last pic looks like a velvet painting...LOL

Very nice truck though. Is this what will haul the Banks Killer?

nummit said:
The last pic looks like a velvet painting...LOL

Very nice truck though. Is this what will haul the Banks Killer?
Yes that is the transport rig for my racer.:rockwoot:

wideopen said:
Yeah I was looking for Elvis :hehe: Looks good man

LOL Come on Phil Don't Be Cruel....LOL :hehe: :bang....get it Don't be cruel....LOL.....ok, sorry, I'll go back to work.....:bang

Well if he wears them while taking me to an event I'd feel sorry for him as I would have to yank em off his feet and toss em out the window LOL maybe the Banks Team will be behind us on the highway? LOL

The way Treesmasher drives his Pete? Hell yeah! That rig has a big ol Kitty Cat under the hood with an 18spd trans.- And Treesmasher likes to tickle the radiator with the throttle pedal-LOL :evil:

Back