Injecting fuel pre turbo?

The diesel fuel would gently massage, lubricate, and exfoliate the compressor blades in some sort of zany spa affect thingy which would exponentially increase the compressor wheel's efficieny, thus enticing the turbolator to produce more whistlepounds of boost...right? Right? Right???

Back in the day, tons of gas engines ran draw-through setups with a carb in front of the turbo, and most of the time they worked just fine, although a lot of diesel turbos aren't sealed the same on the compressor side as gas engines, so you COULD take out the bearings. But, you could also make it work just fine, too.

I am talking about injecting a liquid in front of the turbo by the way, not necessarily diesel fuel. Still not sure if/how that would work. Tempted to buy a cheap truck and try it though!

Well I think if you ran this in conjuction with a high rpm dyson 12v vaccum cleaner pulling air through the turbo then youd have a lower compression due the increased volume on the cold side of the turbo. Therefore reducing compression to approx 13:1 allowing a couple hundred ccs to pass thru a compressor wheel of about 70mm therefore causing increased combustion pressure IE increased horsepower/torque. Look out for me in the diesel power challenge next year with this set up thanks for the informative posts everyone.

Now you're gettin it!

Back in the day, tons of gas engines ran draw-through setups with a carb in front of the turbo, and most of the time they worked just fine, although a lot of diesel turbos aren't sealed the same on the compressor side as gas engines, so you COULD take out the bearings. But, you could also make it work just fine, too.

I am talking about injecting a liquid in front of the turbo by the way, not necessarily diesel fuel. Still not sure if/how that would work. Tempted to buy a cheap truck and try it though!
So my turbo spa business idea is yet another hollow dream...:doh::(.

Damn it...back to the drawing board..

LOL

Reading this hurt my brain......

Does this help?? LOL

Don't try to copy me either, some of the math took a few tries before I got it right......

IMG00258.jpg

So my turbo spa business idea is yet another hollow dream...:doh::(.

Damn it...back to the drawing board..

Just take an existing product, and put a flashlight on it :Cheer:

Example: Rope

Example2: Flashlight Rope!! No more tying knots at night in the dark!!

Just take an existing product, and put a flashlight on it :Cheer:

Example: Rope

Example2: Flashlight Rope!! No more tying knots at night in the dark!!
Turbocharged flashlights!! ...no that's not it...

Turbochargers with flashlights built into the compressor housing for convenient compressor wheel inspection. Also flashlights build into the turbo for engine bay illumination! The faster the turbo spins the brighter the light gets. That way when you're working under the hood with parts, rags, beer, sandwiches, small children, and yourself strewn about and you need some light you just have someone fire up the engine and rev the piss out of it (with the intake off of course). Problem solved! It's brilliant!

...what could go wrong...

Nah...that's all nonsense.

Supercharger spas is where it's at right now. That's the big money market.

It's popular on the trails with off roaders. The thing is you cant really compare a diesel to a gas In this regard. Diesel fuel is injected precise like a ninja and goes boom when needed, fuel going through the head is like having jar jar binks trying to tap dance with thermal detonators in the core of the death star. Just all around no control and a bad idea more or less it will kill puppies.

Back