$4000 Total Purse, $1,500 to WIN 2.6

Just starting work stock. Had about 30 in 2.6 and Joe Underwood won I think. Still got the open class to go too. Huge crowd here.

We had an awesome event! Biggest turn out we've ever had, about 60 trucks on the dyno, 30 or so 2.6 trucks, 25 workstock trucks, and i think 8 unlimited/open class trucks. Something around the 1700 mark as far as spectators.

We are working on getting all of the results posted on our website, I will let everyone know once they are posted.

We just want to thank everyone that was able to make it, this event wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of you!

Already looking forward to making it bigger and better next year.
Stay tuned for results from the sled pull and dyno competition.

Would like to thank everyone that came out for our event. I know there were some things that we could have done better and we will address those at the next one but overall I think it went pretty well. This event was more then twice as big as any of our others so we got a little overwhelmed in some areas. I hope everyone had a great time and will come back.

Having said that, at the next event there will be a NO TOLERANCE policy for stupidness. If anyone one is caught doing donuts or burnouts in an undesignated area you will be arrested for vandalism and your vehicle impounded. I do not understand why idiots can not respect others and their property. There was mud thrown on trucks and people all over the place, my place is riddled with donuts ruts in the fields not to mention people doing donuts in the gravel and throwing rock on trucks and people. I want everyone to come and let loose and have a good time but also have respect. There will be security next time and people will go to jail do not pass go. Done.

Thanks again to all the people that came and had a great time and supported our event.

Sorry to hear that Bean. We had a good time.

You could issue tazers to your staff. Just don't let Constable have one.......

Is that a threat? You told me yourself you were being HARD.....

I'd hate to see you being hard AND armes with a tazer....

Oh well, I'm sure it would be entertaining to watch an old fat man flopping around on the ground.

I didn't realize "sc96ps" was you Mr. Constable.

Last edited:
Thanks for the opertunity to come out and do a booth guys, I didn't get to see much of the show but that's because I had a pretty steady flow of customers all day. Looking forward to your next event!

Back