$7,000 Purse-Blackout In The Country-Beans Diesel Performance

Yeah lol there was a guy in a cr with a polished out 71 over 94 twin setup with nitrous and i walked to the sign up table with him and he said im 2.6 haha I said woe woe wait buddy your top turbo is bigger than a 2.6 and he was shocked I called him out on it. I made sure he changed it to unlimited class.

That was me. FYI since you don't know me. I dont cheat at anything it gets you nowhere in the long run. Many here would back that. I was unsure on what dyno class to be in. It was loud in there and the guy and gal taking the money were telling me i needed 2.6 class. I looked confused because i thought he was signing me up to sled pull, same time you said woe woe buddy. :hehe:

Looking forward to this again. I have 3-4 guys bringing their trucks making the 9hr drive down. Hell of a turn out last year.

Chris

That was me. FYI since you don't know me. I dont cheat at anything it gets you nowhere in the long run. Many here would back that. I was unsure on what dyno class to be in. It was loud in there and the guy and gal taking the money were telling me i needed 2.6 class. I looked confused because i thought he was signing me up to sled pull, same time you said woe woe buddy. :hehe:

Looking forward to this again. I have 3-4 guys bringing their trucks making the 9hr drive down. Hell of a turn out last year.

Chris
In that case I'm sorry if I offended you man. You seemed like a really nice guy and you have an unreal beautiful truck! I hope you do make the trip. I hope there are no hard feelings!

In that case I'm sorry if I offended you man. You seemed like a really nice guy and you have an unreal beautiful truck! I hope you do make the trip. I hope there are no hard feelings!

No hard feelings bro and thanks for the compliment. I just finished building a new motor plus more goodies. Looking forward to the results from a lot of cussing and busted knuckles. Will have a beer or lemonade and laugh about me signing up for 2.6 :lolly:

Chris

No hard feelings bro and thanks for the compliment. I just finished building a new motor plus more goodies. Looking forward to the results from a lot of cussing and busted knuckles. Will have a beer or lemonade and laugh about me signing up for 2.6 :lolly:

Chris

Sounds good man! Can't wait to see it! ...and make it a lemonade haha I don't drink.

I had a good time. Great turn out last year. I just hope you can keep all the sh*t heads from tearing up your field this year!

FYI It was pretty tight making that turn in there with a semi for anyone coming in a big rig.

I just found out I will be able to attend.... And my Bday is on the 21st so I will just consider this my bday bash instead of trashing my own field :Cheer:

Any chance of letting T6 flange turbos in 2.5? Lots of trucks running them now.

You should really stick to a T3 to help keep drive pressure up LOL*bdh*

Sorry, had to take a little poke at the facebook fun LOL

Yes, t6 housings are fine for 2.5

Back