Anyone own a Vette

Looks awesome Joe.
WIll you build me an intercooler too ?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL LOL

Nope. But you could work your majic with this if you like...

Cominatcha.GIF

This is what I tinkered with before I got into Diesel. Still love it like a child, but she sees the garage more than anything else these days. (Sorry bout the crappy pic, its all I have on my work computer.:bigsmile: ) Debating if I should leave it original, or bomb it. Only has 20k. 308/342 Stock. Dunbar dynojet '04.

Damn nice work, man. :bow:

Last edited:
Joe, that is awesome. I guess we will still like you if you play with the gasser trash stuff...as long as you out run them

Timbeaux38 said:
Joe, that is awesome. I guess we will still like you if you play with the gasser trash stuff...as long as you out run them
That gasser trash stuff pays good money.
Houston has a huge street racer scene....sometimes for some very large money.They'll spend big bucks to go fast.

I can imagine so. We tend to forget how cheaply we can mod a truck and go fast. Takes more than tuning to gain 120 HP for a vette. I have seen a few 5 grand + races here in Birmimgham, but I'd imagine they are a lot more common in Houston

750 is 750 no matter what it burns!

Joe, did you get into the engine for this guy, or just the custom plumbing?

Last edited:
Amish Elegance said:
750 is 750 no matter what it burns!

Joe, did you get into the engine for this guy, or just the custom plumbing?
I didn't do the motor. It came to me with the ProCharger mounted. Motor is a 414 ci LS1 , Lanati this Lanati that. The tuner guy said he could get it around 900 hp pretty easy but would be useless with the Vette rear suspension.
Supposedly this was the first to have a IC mounted were I put it. Thats what the LS1 guys tell me anyway. Theres two other kits, two seperate IC's in front of the tires[ that heat sink immediately], the other puts the IC in front of the radiator which they say works all right.
This customer says he's got four other Vette's lined up wanting the same thing installed. We'll see what happens.:rockwoot:

I actually started working on it this afternoon. I'll take the camera out there tommorrow.

htownracing and chitownracing .coms big street scenes theres a 15k$ race being set up on chitown

Back