1989 CK-style GM/Cummins conversion Complete

RyanB

Well after a few days of trying to get a forum going here we go!!!!!

Just about to leave work right now though for the day but tomorrow I will edit this post and show you all what my conversion consisted off and show you all the pics I possibly can!!

Oh, before I start posting pics can someone tell me how to post them right on the forum? can I upload right from my computer or no?

Thanks...Ryan

PS...for those wanting a sneek peak at the pics...I have some in my Members Gallery:rockwoot:

Great news!

Yes, click advanced (under the reply box) then manage attachments. I have found that the typical digital camera photo resized to ~600x600 uploads easily. If you get an oversize error try resizing to say 550 x 550, save, then upload again.

Yeah that is one sweet ride, love the straight axle. We almost alway use leaf springs, we did four link the front and rear on the Camaro.
Its funny because the first one we converted was a 89 dually also. We have done 2 others since then.

12vchevydually said:
Yeah that is one sweet ride, love the straight axle. We almost alway use leaf springs, we did four link the front and rear on the Camaro.
Its funny because the first one we converted was a 89 dually also. We have done 2 others since then.

Do you have any pics of the ones you did? Intrested in that 4-link one you were talking about!!!

RyanB

Here is the camaro, and the 89 chevy dually.

Sorry neither one of the pictures are very good. I will try to get some better ones for you!!

Attachments

• sep12130.jpg
    sep12130.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 04truckpull.jpg
    04truckpull.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 60
Back