Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > EFILive
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
*NEW* EFILive Training Class

Hello guys!

Long time no talk about the classes. Sorry about that, had and exceptionally busy season so far but have managed to sort through a couple of class possibilities and finally settle on one that worked for both schedule and time frame. I had a lot of help and some good locations to choose from, and am working on the winter/spring schedule of classes now. Hope to have that posted next month for people to view.

So on to the class:
I'm going to be holding a class in Mira Loma, California on October 26th-27th @ Westech Performance. They have a nice facility and are set up to accommodate a decent sized class, and are in a pretty accessible location to get to easily from the airport if you're considering making the trip.

The class is 2 days as usual, and will cover Dodge and Duramax tuning - with time spent on the dyno with stock and modified trucks.

A high level overview of the class as well as sign up can be found here: StarLite Diesel Training

Contact instructions are also on the site so if possible, please contact me via email as it is still busy enough that i have a difficult time keeping up with the work and the forums both. Email is a nice central spot for me to keep things somewhat organized

Hope to see many of you there! I know there's been plenty of interest which is a big reason why I chose this area for my final class of the year (this makes 7 or 8 I believe)...

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Closed Thread