Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Full Pull Productions
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #21
dieseljunkie

Name: dieseljunkie
Title: Wasted Wages
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxFredo View Post
yea its gonna be nice to watch the street class this year & see what trucks made improvements! hope 07 dodge & dustin kraft run as good as last year!
How about you Justin, I figured you to be a contender. anything new, like maybe a locker.

2010 FPP 2.6 points champion
2010 NADM 2.6 points champion

Old 04-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #22
DMaxFredo

Name: DMaxFredo
Title: Drive for 5
Member`s Gallery
no not a contender this year, truck blew up in december & no money to fix just yet. i did get a locker put in toward end of season but its actin up also now

- PULLER - 02 2500HD lb7/ally. efi live, other pullin goodies also!

Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #23
DieselAddiction

Name: DieselAddiction
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD03 View Post
yell hello dieseladdiction did you get my phone call the other day

heck no looks like i wont be playing the game much at all this year need to speak to a couple of guys and talk about my set up

glad to see your still around the forums

Dont get around on the forums much in the last year. The new house is keeping me busy and the money tied up.

Hard to telss what going to happen with not many pulls in the area as in the previous years. Seems like they are few and far in between. Heck the first pull isn't until the middle of July in our area!!! I guess that gives me more time to figure out my fueling problem.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:54 AM   #24
CTD03

Name: CTD03
Title: One Hot 03
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAddiction View Post
Dont get around on the forums much in the last year. The new house is keeping me busy and the money tied up.

Hard to telss what going to happen with not many pulls in the area as in the previous years. Seems like they are few and far in between. Heck the first pull isn't until the middle of July in our area!!! I guess that gives me more time to figure out my fueling problem.
cool well let me know if you need help with any thing

Closed Thread