Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > MISHIMOTO
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #41
dieselracer07

Name: dieselracer07
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
Thanks for the inquiry! We are very interested in this project and we are hoping to perform some R&D in the near future to get the project in motion. Unfortunately I cannot provide an exact date but I will be sure to update the community as soon as more information is available.

We are open to any other product suggestions! Feel free to make comments or ask questions.

Thanks
-John
I would be more than happy to test them on my truck lol

Sent from my paperweight
1998 ECSB 4x4: Contagious 5x18s, Hamilton 188/220, 165LB springs, Billet S467 FMW, Billet .093 holders, full cuts, 5500GSK, billet Pro Street Diesel trans, DPC 2200 stall triple disc, AD II 200 w/sump, o-ringed head, etc...

Old 06-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #42
Mishimoto

Name: Mishimoto
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon700 View Post
Results will be hard to compare seeing as how my stock intercooler is blowing like a blow gun at just 30psi. I'll let everybody know my results anyway.
Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselracer07 View Post
I would be more than happy to test them on my truck lol

Sent from my paperweight
Thanks! We normally do local test fitting and testing but if we are unable to find a truck I will certainly let you know.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #43
dieselracer07

Name: dieselracer07
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Great!

Thanks! We normally do local test fitting and testing but if we are unable to find a truck I will certainly let you know.
I figured it was a long shot but never hurts to ask lol

Sent from my paperweight
1998 ECSB 4x4: Contagious 5x18s, Hamilton 188/220, 165LB springs, Billet S467 FMW, Billet .093 holders, full cuts, 5500GSK, billet Pro Street Diesel trans, DPC 2200 stall triple disc, AD II 200 w/sump, o-ringed head, etc...

Old 06-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #44
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselracer07 View Post
I figured it was a long shot but never hurts to ask lol

Sent from my paperweight
I appreciate the inquiry!

Old 06-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #45
dixon700

Name: dixon700
Title: cummins fanatic
Member`s Gallery
Got the intercooler all installed today. It fit well except I forgot the rubber pads for under the hook parts. So I had it in and out a couple times. The last owner also put a knock off brand condensor in it so it had fixed mounts. So I had to alter the mounts on the condensor a little. The intercooler is huge compared to the stocker. Haven't had a test drive yet, but it looks and fits good. Also are the supplied boots also lifetime warranted? Everything seems to be of extremely high quality. I am extremely glad you guys pack them with as much foam as you do because I was highly upset with the way the ups guy handled the box...
04.5qcsb 3/4hd built 47reh kilduff isspro adii motorsportdiesel 100%over 10.6cp3&bypass CPP stainless diesel63 over s475 trac bars mishimoto Hamilton pusher arp smarty touch udc pro by gordon 4"-7"stacks 4.10's 6"lift 37"toyo mts eagle wheels dynatrac top gun customz

Old 06-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #46
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Got the intercooler all installed today. It fit well except I forgot the rubber pads for under the hook parts. So I had it in and out a couple times. The last owner also put a knock off brand condensor in it so it had fixed mounts. So I had to alter the mounts on the condensor a little. The intercooler is huge compared to the stocker. Haven't had a test drive yet, but it looks and fits good. Also are the supplied boots also lifetime warranted? Everything seems to be of extremely high quality. I am extremely glad you guys pack them with as much foam as you do because I was highly upset with the way the ups guy handled the box...
Great to hear you like the cooler! Let us know how it performs after the test drive. The boots are also covered by our lifetime warranty. We spend quite a bit of time properly designing the packaging for our products, especially of these larger diesel coolers and radiators.

Thanks
-John

Old 07-02-2013, 02:00 AM   #47
estrada5.9

Name: estrada5.9
Member`s Gallery
Do your 94-02 dodge radiators have four studs on top like the stock radiator to mount the positive battery cable to connect the batteries?

Old 07-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #48
dixon700

Name: dixon700
Title: cummins fanatic
Member`s Gallery
It hasn't stopped raining long enough to really open it up. One thing I can say is the outlet is way cooler than the inlet. Egts under wot seem to be down. Cruising egts didn't change much boost seems to be running lower.
04.5qcsb 3/4hd built 47reh kilduff isspro adii motorsportdiesel 100%over 10.6cp3&bypass CPP stainless diesel63 over s475 trac bars mishimoto Hamilton pusher arp smarty touch udc pro by gordon 4"-7"stacks 4.10's 6"lift 37"toyo mts eagle wheels dynatrac top gun customz

Old 07-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #49
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada5.9 View Post
Do your 94-02 dodge radiators have four studs on top like the stock radiator to mount the positive battery cable to connect the batteries?
Yes, our radiator does have (4) M6 x 1.0 lugs to mount the positive battery cable to!

Quote:
It hasn't stopped raining long enough to really open it up. One thing I can say is the outlet is way cooler than the inlet. Egts under wot seem to be down. Cruising egts didn't change much boost seems to be running lower.
Sounds good! Let us know how things go once you really get into the boost!

Old 07-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #50
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Here's a sneak peek of the Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator! Coming soon!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #51
Burn Down

Name: Burn Down
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Nice products! What kind of max pressure testing have you done on the intercoolers?

Old 07-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #52
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Down View Post
Nice products! What kind of max pressure testing have you done on the intercoolers?
Thank you! A couple of guys who are running our intercoolers are pushing 100psi and are still running strong! With the cast end tanks being tig welded to the core, these intercoolers can handle a lot of pressure.

Old 07-11-2013, 01:05 AM   #53
Burn Down

Name: Burn Down
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Thank you! A couple of guys who are running our intercoolers are pushing 100psi and are still running strong! With the cast end tanks being tig welded to the core, these intercoolers can handle a lot of pressure.
Thank You!

Old 08-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #54
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
Behind the scenes image of our 6.4L rad! Coming soon!

Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #55
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
The 6.4L radiators are almost here!

Old 09-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #56
Mishimoto

Member`s Gallery
In case you haven't seen, we officially released our 6.4L radiator!

Product Release! Mishimoto Peformance Aluminum Radiator for Ford 6.4L Powerstroke! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Old 09-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #57
Freezingsystems

Name: Freezingsystems
Title: Modify Everything
Member`s Gallery
Great now get busy on the 2010-13 Dodge Ram intercooler 3.5" thick core with 3.5 inlet and outlets. Also a request to be able to purchase the new intercooler separate from the boots and tubes kit.

Good looking products I'll be your first customer for the 2012 Ram.

Chris
92 W250 EFI 6.7 "OLD UGLY" 1292.7 HP #2

Closed Thread